Author Topic: Post your 7.5 GTI exterior pics in here please - solve my colour conundrum  (Read 49986 times)

Offline Piz_Buin

• Just got here
More Black Rubin pretty plz! Poor lessee here...

Just signed up to check out what others are saying. I'll be picking up my Black Rubin 3dr on the 30th so will post some pics

Offline Avallon

• Not said much yet

Just signed up to check out what others are saying. I'll be picking up my Black Rubin 3dr on the 30th so will post some pics

Excellent! :)

Offline Piz_Buin

• Just got here

Here's a link to Listers in Stratford advertising a GTD in black Rubin

https://listers.co.uk/Used/Cars/Volkswagen/Golf/Diesel_2.0_TDI_184_GTD_BlueLine/236226

Offline phazer

• GTI forum regular
I'm sure someone posted on here when their rubin order arrived. They didn't like it and reordered.

In the pictures they posted it looked lighter than the Listers pictures. Basically imagine maroon/bergundy and that's about it. Shame it's not more black with a hint of purple...

Offline Piz_Buin

• Just got here
I'm sure someone posted on here when their rubin order arrived. They didn't like it and reordered.

In the pictures they posted it looked lighter than the Listers pictures. Basically imagine maroon/bergundy and that's about it. Shame it's not more black with a hint of purple...

As with all colours the light plays a big part as do your own eyes. I'll post some pics when pick mine up next week

Offline SRGTD

• I live here

As with all colours the light plays a big part as do your own eyes. I'll post some pics when pick mine up next week

Yes, light is a big factor. This one is on VW's website for sale. If you watch the video, it looks very maroon/burgundy in the brighter lighting conditions compared to the one in the link posted earlier by Piz_Buin;

http://usedcars.volkswagen.co.uk/Golf-GTI/GTD/R/GTE/2.0-TSI-GTI-230-PS-DSG/Bedford/3708610-606268900-42145.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline Piz_Buin

• Just got here

Cool, I like it. Looking forward to picking it up and posting some pics

Yes, light is a big factor. This one is on VW's website for sale. If you watch the video, it looks very maroon/burgundy in the brighter lighting conditions compared to the one in the link posted earlier by Piz_Buin;

http://usedcars.volkswagen.co.uk/Golf-GTI/GTD/R/GTE/2.0-TSI-GTI-230-PS-DSG/Bedford/3708610-606268900-42145.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here

https://listers.co.uk/Used/Cars/Volkswagen/Golf/Diesel_2.0_TDI_184_GTD_BlueLine/236226

I was there today to drop off my car for the now list of over 10 faults and was told the loan car had an excess of £2500 pounds, told them to piss off and drove home.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline juicelow

• Not said much yet

Offline Piz_Buin

• Just got here

I was there today to drop off my car for the now list of over 10 faults and was told the loan car had an excess of £2500 pounds, told them to piss off and drove home.

Ouch, what are the faults?