Author Topic: my mk3 anni  (Read 8307 times)

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
Re: my mk3 anni
« Reply #10 on: 21 July 2013, 19:51 »
best colour too  :cool:

although it looks well lowered  :undecided:
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline Purpleanni

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 21 July 2013, 22:30 »
Thanx for sticking my pic up, I just put the link cause for some reason I can't get them to load.
Move GTI badge to correct location as it looks very gay at present

The badge will be getting moved along with a brand new genuine back badge as the previous owner stuck a horrible silver one on. I'm replacing the fog lights so they match and once I can find an half decent looking car back exhaust it will be getting changed too as the previous owner put a horrible oval letterbox on it.
best colour too  :cool:

although it looks well lowered  :undecided:

Yeah has to be my fave Anni colour! It is lowered on coilovers approx 60mm, but looks much lower with the genuine splitter and that pic was taken on an uneven drive. Do you think it's too low?

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #12 on: 22 July 2013, 07:09 »
I reckon some wheel spacers to fill arches better are needed when lowered that much.

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
« Reply #13 on: 22 July 2013, 09:25 »

Yeah has to be my fave Anni colour! It is lowered on coilovers approx 60mm, but looks much lower with the genuine splitter and that pic was taken on an uneven drive. Do you think it's too low?

I am the worst person to ask as mine is at std height!!  :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

but if you find it easy to drive without knocking the floow on everything then it's at a good height  :cool:
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline Purpleanni

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 22 July 2013, 11:56 »
I reckon some wheel spacers to fill arches better are needed when lowered that much.

And the genuine bbs's back on  :wink:

I am the worst person to ask as mine is at std height!!  :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

but if you find it easy to drive without knocking the floow on everything then it's at a good height  :cool:

I also drive a mk4 estate that's ridiculously low, so avoiding bumps, holes and raised tar is a normal day to day drive for me haha! The Anni is nowhere near as low a it so seems to be easier to manoeuvre haha