Author Topic: GTD Front Badge  (Read 5314 times)

Offline arj7

• Not said much yet
GTD Front Badge
« on: 03 March 2013, 14:20 »
Came back to my car and it looks like someone tried to rip off the badge for my GTD  :cry:

Its literally hanging off, anyone recommend where I can get it from?
Or would my best bet be to call VW?

Ive seen it on eBay for like £25 including postage.

« Last Edit: 03 March 2013, 14:39 by arj7 »
Carbon Grey, 2012 GTD!!!!!!

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Re: GTD Front Badge
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2013, 20:32 »
Damn!!  :angry: Sorry to hear pal...

Don't suppose you got a pic?

Badges these days seem to be very sort after by the thieving scumbags of day, generally high end vehicles VW Merc BMW ect ect...

If I where you I'd take it to your local dealer and see what they can do first...

Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2013, 20:50 »
Came back to my car and it looks like someone tried to rip off the badge for my GTD  :cry:

Fecking scum bags! I'd save ya self a headache and go straight to main dealer, mine does 10% discount if that helps.

Offline arj7

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 04 March 2013, 14:36 »

Fecking scum bags! I'd save ya self a headache and go straight to main dealer, mine does 10% discount if that helps.

Honestly do not know why people do that, its so stupid. Its like people getting their car keyed and stuff. Stupid people out there, yeah Il most likely try and go to the main dealer.
At the moment its hanging on by superglue!
Carbon Grey, 2012 GTD!!!!!!

Offline Cliff_944

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 04 March 2013, 20:43 »
Hi and welcome.....what spec did you go for?  Did you get a bargain with the MK7 due soonish?
       GerTruDe - The GTD...

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 04 March 2013, 20:59 »
Hi and welcome.....what spec did you go for?  Did you get a bargain with the MK7 due soonish?

Well that's me being a numpty then :lipsrsealed:

accidentally removed the post you were responding to Cliff...hopefully I ain't scared the newbie off and there comeback and repost lol...

Can't remember there username otherwise I wud contact them.....
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Redsal4U

• Just got here
« Reply #6 on: 04 March 2013, 22:15 »
Thanks Mr GTD  :grin:  not sure what you would call a bargain as the GTD's are all still pretty expensive, but i can see why after driving one.. I went for the 170 in white, 5 door.. it had low miles, 18" alloys and I preferred this over similar spec but cheaper audi A3.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 04 March 2013, 23:13 »
Thanks Mr GTD  :grin:  not sure what you would call a bargain as the GTD's are all still pretty expensive, but i can see why after driving one.. I went for the 170 in white, 5 door.. it had low miles, 18" alloys and I preferred this over similar spec but cheaper audi A3.

Sorry about that pal...

Welcome to the fold!

Get those pics up...put them either in your tyre thread or make a new one, don't want to high jack arj7's thread anymore...

Pic uploader help HERE

« Last Edit: 04 March 2013, 23:18 by Mr GTD »