Author Topic: It's Here  (Read 20842 times)

Offline Pinky 1959

• Not said much yet
Re: It's Here
« Reply #40 on: 02 April 2012, 17:21 »
Go onto Detailingworld.co.uk and search or look at previous posts I am always on there looking but cant afford anything just now having just bought the Tiguan but I have Autoglym and various sealers ,Glaze and wax already and loads ot tyre sealers , bumper stuff etc .
There are also the sponsers on here where you might get ure stuff
« Last Edit: 02 April 2012, 17:38 by Pinky 1959 »

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 02 April 2012, 18:45 »
Been looking for the products mentioned but is there a place where I can buy it all at the same time?

I tend to buy most of my cleaning stuff from here;

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/

Reasonable price, and good delivery service. Got a handwritten 'thank you' note with the 2 orders I've placed - a nice personal touch.

2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 03 April 2012, 09:42 »
Go onto Detailingworld.co.uk and search or look at previous posts I am always on there looking but cant afford anything just now having just bought the Tiguan but I have Autoglym and various sealers ,Glaze and wax already and loads ot tyre sealers , bumper stuff etc .
There are also the sponsers on here where you might get ure stuff

Been looking for the products mentioned but is there a place where I can buy it all at the same time?

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/

Reasonable price, and good delivery service. Got a handwritten 'thank you' note with the 2 orders I've placed - a nice personal touch.

Thanks for that, will have a look :wink:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Keithuk

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 03 April 2012, 13:10 »

Reasonable price,

£39 for a wheel brush.  :tongue:
2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 03 April 2012, 19:51 »

Reasonable price,

£39 for a wheel brush.  :tongue:

Keith, assuming you're referring to the Wheel Woolies; you get 3 for £39, which if my maths is correct, works out at £13 each, not £39 for a single brush. Can't speak from personal experience of usng them but I've seen some very good reviews of these by members on various car detailing forums.

Just to add some balance, I think you'll find you can also get wheel brushes off the Clean Your Car site for £6 - £7, which I would consider to be a reasonable price.

Clean Your Car website, like other similar sites, has a wide ranging customer base, from the serious car detailer to owners like me and, I daresay, many others on this forum who just like to keep their cars looking good, and who like to have access to a wider and better range of products than you can get from Halfrauds, with prices to suit different budgets. I think you'll find that many of the products on this, and similar sites are no more expensive than you'd pay at Halfords, plus, you get door to door delivery. At the end of the day, you pay your money and take your choice.

Some people would say a Golf GTD is expensive compared to the competition, but It didn't stop you (or me) buying one!

2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl