Author Topic: call me a perv but i have some down right odd ideas on the look i want  (Read 2410 times)

Offline scat

• Not said much yet
1st the car is a caddy pickup (golf based)

i want is slamed  1/2 done
cool wheels ......where can i get some rosyles in a 4x100 pcd...

retro roof rack  :o and a sliding rear window ?
and an all steel front bumper/ no bummper or nerf bars

Offline scat

• Not said much yet
may even get a wee bit woody nice wood look stick on plastic here i come 8)

golfvr6

You perv  :-*

Offline scat

• Not said much yet
o and get this i would like to fit a lakester side pipe. :o..............................errr nope thats a joke ;D

Offline modulater

• I live here
Pervert indeed.

Those all steel early golf bumpers are quite pricey now as people know what they have and its trendy to have them, I would say try scrap yards but most have already been snapped up.

Sliding rear window is possible, one of those american style ones with a centre panel that slides, May have to make up the channel that the glass sits in and the glass will be just toughened and cut to template, a decent glass shop can do that for you.

Sticky back plastic wood style sides, now that is station wagen, A bit national lampons vacation.

golfvr6

Aren't you a perv Mod?  :-*

Offline scat

• Not said much yet
 nice i dare to be different

Offline dubzone

• Just got here
hi mate top ideas can get all parts ;D not cheep rear window is about ?250 email me for more info

Offline scat

• Not said much yet
so you can get 14 or 15 rostyls
or mini lights ?

Offline Helios_Blue_Valver

• I live here
Anyone try looking on eBay.com? it is the United States version and there are usually deals to be had. I had 2 early 80's Rabbits (mkI golfs) given to me the last time I was there for a visit. I stopped to ask about a 1983 Rabbit GTI I saw in someones garage poking out and was told to just get it out of here. Came with another parts car that is basically rubbish. Just a thought but it seems that nobody really appreciates them there. Things like bumpers and body panels should be a straight fit. Don't know how to go about shipping the larger items this way though. ???