Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 286061 times)

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #2780 on: 21 October 2011, 19:25 »
Lucas Di Grassi going back to F1 next year, none of the new 3 teams either.

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
« Reply #2781 on: 21 October 2011, 19:30 »
eh?

Can you clarify that Khare?

:huh:

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2782 on: 21 October 2011, 20:05 »
My dad bumped into Lucas not so long ago and he was giving an interview for a Brazilian magazine. He said he was returning to F1 next year, however he couldn't say the team's name. The media asked him if it was HRT, Lotus, or Virgin and he said no. After a discussion between my dad and I we agreed it's probably Williams, as Rubens looks past his time.

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #2783 on: 21 October 2011, 20:27 »
Lewis has split with Nicole Sh!tsinger so that's probably why he's been off his game recently.  :laugh:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2784 on: 28 October 2011, 09:32 »
Another silly penalty for Hamilton today. 3 place gird penalty for settings his practice time under yellow flags...I am sure he will be happy when the season finishes.

Nice to see these new tracks are so good..look at the comms box for the bbc this weekend

http://campl.us/gBwW

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #2785 on: 28 October 2011, 09:50 »
Another silly penalty for Hamilton today. 3 place gird penalty for settings his practice time under yellow flags...I am sure he will be happy when the season finishes.

Nice to see these new tracks are so good..look at the comms box for the bbc this weekend

Bloody hell..... this is a season to forget for LH. But it will be a long race so hopefully he might be able to claw back some places. Looks like another win for Vettel before the race has even started  :sad:

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #2786 on: 28 October 2011, 09:57 »
Lewis has split with Nicole Sh!tsinger so that's probably why he's been off his game recently.  :laugh:

I think thats enought to effect any mans (or womans for that matter) game

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2787 on: 28 October 2011, 09:59 »

Bloody hell..... this is a season to forget for LH. But it will be a long race so hopefully he might be able to claw back some places. Looks like another win for Vettel before the race has even started  :sad:

Not good for him. The yellow lights on his wheel went to green, so he thought everything was OK, but as always with the stewards, they gave him the penalty.

I know a lot of mistakes have been his fault this season, but the stewards really have not helped either

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
« Reply #2788 on: 28 October 2011, 11:50 »
"Lewis Hamilton and Sergio Perez have both been given three-place grid penalties for ignoring double-waved yellow flags during the first practice session, at the Indian Grand Prix.

The incidents occurred towards the end of the session when marshals were on track at turn 16 recovering Pastor Maldonado’s stricken Williams. Drivers are supposed to slow down and be prepared to stop when double yellows are waved. After reviewing the two data from Hamilton and Perez, the stewards ruled that both had ignored the flags
."

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #2789 on: 28 October 2011, 12:04 »
^ :D :D :D

You have laugh havent you.