Author Topic: kegs - mk2 8v  (Read 6862 times)

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
Re: kegs - mk2 8v
« Reply #10 on: 13 April 2007, 15:11 »
sorry to hijack the post...

do you still have this car for sale? :smiley:
:)

Offline kegs

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 18 June 2007, 09:55 »
No pics at the moment, will update later on this week. Still scratching my head as to what to do with her, but i cant afford to insure her till next year so i think i will sell. Anyhow despite passing the MOT back in March the rear brake calipers are starting to stiffen, obviously because she hasnt been driven. Had a few false starts getting the body up to scratch, but i am getting there, the bodywork is great really just the usual small rust patches on the tailgate and i have removed the wing aerial. Thought about getting my mate to insure it and then driving on my daily driver insurance, but this feels a bit dodgy, what do people reckon ???

Offline kegs

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 02 July 2007, 07:42 »
cant get much done to this car when it wont stop RAINING !!!!!! what is going on. Anyhow, managed to get some paint on the car but still got a bit to do. Whan i finally finish it, this week i hope, i will then need to get a ll the plastic exterior trim back to black. The best stuff i have found is by Auto Glym and its a black die in a tin you spray onto your plastic. You have to mask off the car, and the stuff can leach under the masking tape but it gives a like new finish. So anyway a couple of pics on how shes looking at the minute  :smiley:

Offline kegs

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 15 August 2007, 07:47 »
UP FOR SALE, SEE FOR SALE SECTION  :cry: