Author Topic: Anyone from the north west with vag com?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline bullzeye

• I live here
Anyone from the north west with vag com?
« on: 27 August 2012, 15:48 »
Hi all, My car seems to be over fueling and burnt the last cat out, i had a new cat fitted other day and if i dont find out why its over fueling then this will burn out too, has anyone got a vagcom that would be kind enough to log my maf etc

my code reader doesent find any faults.
regards

cheapest mobile provider arround order a free sim with £5 credit www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/s3cr3t

Offline AaronGS

• I live here
Re: Anyone from the north west with vag com?
« Reply #1 on: 28 August 2012, 08:33 »
I am in Darwen mate. I can log stuff for you if you know what blocks need logging.
I am away until next week though.

Let me know if thats helpful.

Aaron

Offline bullzeye

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 30 August 2012, 15:23 »
i have no idea what blocks are mate? but im pretty sure im over fueling,  it had burnt my cat out, so ireplaced the cat last week, and there's still a horrible smell coming from the car
guys on here suggested some  logging, let me know when your back please

cheapest mobile provider arround order a free sim with £5 credit www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/s3cr3t

Offline AaronGS

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 01 September 2012, 12:06 »
Hi,
I PM'd you back. I am not able to do it till next weekend at soonest. I don't know if someone else would be able to help quicker than that. I will try to check what blocks to log. Block 032 will tell us what the fuelling is doing for a start and we can scan it fully too then check for boost leaks, maf readings etc. HopefuLly someone can point to what blocks to log in the meantime?!!
Might be worth a post on uk-mkivs as well?

Aaron.