Author Topic: GTD - good deal or not?  (Read 4667 times)

Offline SF-GTD

• GTI forum regular
Re: GTD - good deal or not?
« Reply #20 on: 07 January 2014, 09:44 »
I managed to get £1700 off list price, 3 years servicing, a £500 fuel card and Life Shine - which I think was a pretty good deal for a car that will be registered for me to pick up on Saturday morning without painful months of waiting.

I'm a VERY happy and excited 'soon to be' Golf owner again! :) :)

Congratulations on the new car, great deal and the best colour!  I do think you are missing out on an important part of the experience though.  Everyone will tell you how good it is to press refresh on the tracker 50 times a day to find out if your car has been built yet  :grin:

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #21 on: 09 January 2014, 07:27 »
I managed to get £1700 off list price, 3 years servicing, a £500 fuel card and Life Shine - which I think was a pretty good deal for a car that will be registered for me to pick up on Saturday morning without painful months of waiting.

Congratulations on the new car, great deal and the best colour!  I do think you are missing out on an important part of the experience though.  Everyone will tell you how good it is to press refresh on the tracker 50 times a day to find out if your car has been built yet  :grin:
Decent deal for a built car.  You'll miss the tracker experience like a hole in the head :whistle:
GTD + 3 pedals :-)

Offline Mk1Macca

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 09 January 2014, 10:22 »
Did the deal on Monday night, picking up first thing Saturday morning. This wait has been excruciating. How the hell people wait for months on end, I have no idea!

I'll have to see if I still have any Golf GTI Forum stickers left over from the Mk1 for the back window :)

Offline corgi

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 09 January 2014, 11:21 »
[the best colour!

Absolutely  :cool:

Carbon Grey Metallic, GTD 3 Door Manual, Dynaudio and Advanced Phone Prep
In the Garage: 2010 Jaguar XKR 5.0 Supercharged Convertible replaced 2004 911 (996) Carrera 4S Cabriolet (15/3/15)

Offline Ginagee

• Here all the time
« Reply #24 on: 09 January 2014, 17:39 »

Decent deal for a built car.  You'll miss the tracker experience like a hole in the head :whistle:

Yeah! I'm NOT gonna miss that Tracker!
2014 GTi Mk7 5dr Manual, Reflex Silver, PP, DNS, Dynaudio, Pano Roof.