Author Topic: 1st May Price List  (Read 2517 times)

Offline SF-GTD

• GTI forum regular
1st May Price List
« on: 02 May 2013, 15:28 »
The new price list is showing online now.  I've not had time to digest the contents, but standard colour multi-function screen is there, climate windscreen and advanced telephone prep.

EDIT

Would be helpful if I added a link http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/assets/common/pdf/pricelists/golf-gti-vii-pricelist.pdf
« Last Edit: 02 May 2013, 15:40 by SF-GTD »

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Re: 1st May Price List
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2013, 15:31 »
So they are asking for some pennies for the Colour MFD now?

Soooo... are we still getting it for free or not?  This sounds like an easy error to make.  I'm going to email my dealer to ensure it goes on my order.

Offline SF-GTD

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2013, 15:35 »

Soooo... are we still getting it for free or not?  This sounds like an easy error to make.  I'm going to email my dealer to ensure it goes on my order.

No sorry, I meant this is the first official thing I've see that actually says its standard.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2013, 15:36 »

No sorry, I meant this is the first official thing I've see that actually says its standard.

My bad, I missed the word "standard".  Cheers dude!

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2013, 15:38 »
NO, colour MDF is showing up as standard equipment now on the GTD spec of the GTD/GTI page. As GTI shows only items that exceed GTD spec then it is also included on GTI.

Car prices haven't gone up on the GTD/GTI, but all options seem to have gone up, some by not even 1% (ACC/DCC - gone from £795 to £800), some by 25% (White paint - now £250 instead of £200, metallic paints are up by 5%/£25).
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2013, 15:45 »
On page 11 they are showing the car popping out of a top hat white rabbit style.

Reference to the Golf being branded the "Rabbit" in the US perhaps?  Or maybe just VW being weird?

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2013, 15:47 »
NO, colour MDF is showing up as standard equipment now on the GTD spec of the GTD/GTI page. As GTI shows only items that exceed GTD spec then it is also included on GTI.

Although its still an option to select under the configurator, but that's always at least 2 weeks out of date!  :rolleyes:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2013, 16:23 »
Nearly had a Mr. Angry moment there when I saw that under Dynaudio you loose the space saver and instead get a can of tyre foam, which is totally contrary to what VW customer services told me.

I then re-read it properly, and noticed the disclaimer for the loss of the space saver was for SE and GT models only (phew). Wonder what's the significance of the GTI and GTD models retaining their spares but the other model not ? Something to do with the GTI / GTD being premium models running on 18" alloys as a minimum, and VW didn't think a tin of foam would cut it ?
« Last Edit: 02 May 2013, 16:25 by Norbreck21a »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline SF-GTD

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 02 May 2013, 16:37 »
Is the space saver bigger due to the bigger alloys, so can accommodate the Dynaudio stuff?