Author Topic: XBOX Live Gamertags - Post yours here!  (Read 36881 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Re: XBOX Live Gamertags - Post yours here!
« Reply #190 on: 24 January 2011, 22:16 »
Add me too  :wink:

jeynesey

How original. :rolleyes: :grin:

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #191 on: 24 January 2011, 22:33 »
Welcome to the wonderful world of Xbox.  :cool:

Ta  :cool:
Add me too  :wink:

jeynesey
Done  :smiley:

Connecting my Media Library (Media Centre) to the Xbox now... f**k me that's gonna take a while... :lipsrsealed: :grin:
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline x Chelsea Lou x

• Not said much yet
« Reply #192 on: 25 January 2011, 15:42 »
Thought I'd put mine up here... ah ha why not? I'm sure you're not all creeps... (except for mighty elvi!)
But I can see him as one of those guys who has a ps3 and thinks they're better than an xbox... bla bla bla.... so I might be lucky!

:grin:

x Chelsea Lou x

Funnily enough... :)

What does play ? I would play CoD - Black Ops if I had it!!! But hopefully someone will buy it for me for my birthday in feb... or even Kirk... since I'm so nice lol!  :wink:

xx

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #193 on: 25 January 2011, 20:43 »
Took fooking ages to check my media files, I got bored of waiting at 126,000 files  :lipsrsealed:

Already got my VW Scirocco GT in Forza

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
« Reply #194 on: 26 January 2011, 08:57 »
Took fooking ages to check my media files, I got bored of waiting at 126,000 files  :lipsrsealed:

Already got my VW Scirocco GT in Forza

If you want a better VW let me know and I will gift you one (My 600bhp Mk6 R is good fun! but my modded R32 can be run in virtually all classes and wins!)
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #195 on: 26 January 2011, 13:04 »
Cheers BB, but I'm going to start from scratch and build my skillz & car collection up manually. I need the practice, not played racing sims on a console in years!  :grin: At the mo I'm winning every race @ 1st position with my best lead being 21seconds on crossing the line :evil:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #196 on: 26 January 2011, 13:07 »
Cheers BB, but I'm going to start from scratch and build my skillz & car collection up manually. I need the practice, not played racing sims on a console in years!  :grin: At the mo I'm winning every race @ 1st position with my best lead being 21seconds on crossing the line :evil:

It's all very well saying you came first but what assists have you got on? And what difficulty?  :evil:

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #197 on: 26 January 2011, 13:11 »
The racing line until I get used to the game, I think that's it ... dunno what difficulty, probs the easiest? what ever the default is.

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #198 on: 26 January 2011, 13:16 »
The racing line until I get used to the game, I think that's it ... dunno what difficulty, probs the easiest? what ever the default is.

When you say racing line, you mean the line is there all the time? It's acceptable to having the braking line, but the racing line?  :rolleyes:

I imagine difficulty will be normal by default, and you'll have a few assists on such as ABS, TCS etc.

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #199 on: 26 January 2011, 13:19 »
ah, I'll have a look when I get home, I just pressed A until it let me race  :grin:  :evil: