Author Topic: Help naming some engine parts that need replacing Golf GTI T MK4 2002  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Gizard

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Hello. The right side (drivers) engine mount needs replacing, which I have that part, I need the part that the mount attaches too which is attached to the engine. I'm assuming its the engine mount bracket? 

Thanks guys.