Author Topic: Hello from a noob!  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Stu.750

• I live here
  • MMMMMMM Rust my favourite
Re: Hello from a noob!
« Reply #10 on: 20 March 2005, 10:42 »
hi mate n welcome

Offline rega3

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 20 March 2005, 14:50 »
Manual, red, 3 door, 18 inch alloys, interlagos cloth interior mate.

@Stu- thanks

Went for red myself, nicest colour I think, although Reflex Silver came pretty close.

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #12 on: 20 March 2005, 22:35 »
Welcome to the forum.  :smiley:
......now officially dubless.

Offline piggy

• Here all the time
  • What you lookin' at sonny?
« Reply #13 on: 21 March 2005, 16:22 »
Went for red myself, nicest colour I think, although Reflex Silver came pretty close.

Is that the same as Tornado Pink :wink:

Welcome by the way :laugh:

Offline rega3

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 21 March 2005, 18:40 »

Is that the same as Tornado Pink :wink:

Welcome by the way :laugh:

:smiley: :smiley:

Tornado Red rules!! :cool:

Offline 888v

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #15 on: 23 March 2005, 07:38 »
alright mate  :wink:

Offline GTiMK5

• Not said much yet
  • MK 5 R32, 3 door, DBP, Recaros on order
« Reply #16 on: 24 March 2005, 15:20 »
Rega,

Change of plan, my car is still not built yet although delivery was due next week so I now have a reflex silver, 18" alloys, leather, cd changer instead and will be in it next tuesday all being well.

I would keep chasing the dealer on the delivery date mate cos loads are getting put back. Personally I aint waiting any longer (14 weeks is long enough) and the silver was ready now although slightly different spec.

Offline richy

• I live here
  • neeeeeeeowm
« Reply #17 on: 24 March 2005, 17:39 »
Hello and welcome!  Get some piccies of your spanking new GTI up for us!!   :cool:
54-plate Golf 2.0 FSI GT.  Leather interior.

Offline rega3

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 25 March 2005, 12:55 »
Rega,

Change of plan, my car is still not built yet although delivery was due next week so I now have a reflex silver, 18" alloys, leather, cd changer instead and will be in it next tuesday all being well.

I would keep chasing the dealer on the delivery date mate cos loads are getting put back. Personally I aint waiting any longer (14 weeks is long enough) and the silver was ready now although slightly different spec.

I hope this doesnt happen but I am sort of expecting it to be honest. I think I will wait even if it gets put back. The car I ordered was already in the dealers order system so I am hoping it will remain close to the quoted delivery date. I am in a slighty different situation in that the allocation for my part of the world (Ireland) has already been sold out, and in fact the dealers over here are not even taking orders at all at the moment for MK5 GTI's.

Sad as it might sound, I have now resorted to watching the What Car Car of the Year DVD repeatedly to remind myself of how good the car will be and what it will look like.Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: