Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166721 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #760 on: 08 September 2013, 22:47 »
Whoaa those photos are awesome!! Wish I was that good with a camera

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #761 on: 08 September 2013, 22:48 »
 :shocked: Wow, great pics!! They've done a brilliant job! Awesome car too!!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #762 on: 08 September 2013, 22:51 »
Thanks guy's. Amazing thing is that i didn't actually remove the reg plate!

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
« Reply #763 on: 08 September 2013, 22:54 »
Best photos ever!  Car nice too!  :laugh:
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #764 on: 09 September 2013, 00:21 »
As a professional photographer myself, I can appreciate the work that's gone into that shoot! Awesome car too, loving the GTI  :cool:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #765 on: 09 September 2013, 07:15 »
Loving the Pics & Car!!! They look teal menacing... Hope you're enjoying the new car as much as I am (although I'm now wishing I had gone with the original alloys like yourself... The 19"s are causing me a real headache with the the shocking ride quality! :cry:)
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #766 on: 09 September 2013, 07:53 »
Loving the Pics & Car!!! They look teal menacing... Hope you're enjoying the new car as much as I am (although I'm now wishing I had gone with the original alloys like yourself... The 19"s are causing me a real headache with the the shocking ride quality! :cry:)

You might find someone here with a sunroof who wanted Santiagos who might swap you and give you some cash.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #767 on: 09 September 2013, 07:57 »

I would see if someone would like to buy your alloys from you. Chances are someone will do!

Then you can get some BBS CH  :cool: :cool:

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #768 on: 09 September 2013, 08:03 »

You might find someone here with a sunroof who wanted Santiagos who might swap you and give you some cash.

Agreed. Don't think you would have any shortage of takers for them

Offline monsta

• I live here
« Reply #769 on: 09 September 2013, 09:24 »

Just wondered if you have you driven a GTI with the 18's?  I've gone for the sunroof so can't go for 19" wheels but would be interested in them potentially :)