Author Topic: Burgundy VR6 - Project Colour Code! NOW SOLD!!!  (Read 209042 times)

Offline Seanl

• I live here
Re: Burgundy VR6 - Project Colour Code!
« Reply #930 on: 24 November 2011, 16:51 »
My front left sensor was intermittent but it was a duff sensor. Nice guide on how to change one in the mk3 maintenance and info section if you need it.  :wink: :kiss: :grin:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #931 on: 24 November 2011, 16:52 »
Ohhhh lots of kisses for me! :kiss: :kiss:

Problem is i need to figure out which sensor it is!  :grin:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #932 on: 29 November 2011, 14:15 »
Right well started to sort out my headlining. I have decided to do it in 3 sections as it doesn't stretch and look even worse (See LowlifeDubbers attempt :lipsrsealed: :grin: :kiss:)

Here is how it is looking at the moment. i still need to cut the excess of and trim and stick it down again.

Comments welcome. Oh and no that is not my bedroom!  :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #933 on: 29 November 2011, 16:08 »
oooooooooooooo that look fluffy!

Do you think the joins will hide well, hard to tell in the photo?

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #934 on: 29 November 2011, 16:10 »

Hopefully, i've only done 3. They are in the places that are the smallest. I'll grab some photos tomorrow of the joins when i finish it off.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #935 on: 29 November 2011, 16:13 »
It's going to look good.  I fear the day the mk1's headlining goes poop. They are nothing like mk3's.

Offline DanChave

• I live here
« Reply #936 on: 29 November 2011, 19:31 »
Looking good man! I'll be doing my headlining at some point too :) GTI Tartan anyone? :D

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #937 on: 29 November 2011, 20:07 »
It's ok, we all know your a ickle fluffy bunny that like pink! (or a bit of brown in your case) :laugh: looks good bud, was planning on doing mine over the winter, but she might be gone tomorrow.  :lipsrsealed:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline dazzawest1987

• I live here
« Reply #938 on: 29 November 2011, 20:09 »

Hopefully, i've only done 3. They are in the places that are the smallest. I'll grab some photos tomorrow of the joins when i finish it off.

the one right at the front you wont notice mate, i had a join in exactly the same place when i done my roof lining, when its on and up it faces away from you anyway so you see it,  :smiley:

looks good mate

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #939 on: 30 November 2011, 14:44 »
It's going to look good.  I fear the day the mk1's headlining goes poop. They are nothing like mk3's.

You have more to worry about the headlining with the Mk1!  :grin:

It's ok, we all know your a ickle fluffy bunny that like pink! (or a bit of brown in your case) :laugh: looks good bud, was planning on doing mine over the winter, but she might be gone tomorrow.  :lipsrsealed:

I do like pink actually, i got a pair of womans etnies trainers in Footlocker when i was in London.. i got some funny looks when they looked at the missus and asked if they were for her..  :grin:

It's ok, you fancy me. I know, i'm over it, you should be too...  :kiss: :grin: :grin:

the one right at the front you wont notice mate, i had a join in exactly the same place when i done my roof lining, when its on and up it faces away from you anyway so you see it,  :smiley:

looks good mate

Awesome, wish i only did that one cut now as i think the other two weren't necessary  :sad: