Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 423468 times)

kells

:grin: :grin:

i know, bit of a bargain aint it, well pleased.

mate is gonna rebuild and hybrid the turbo too, engine is MINT too, looks like new and all the covers are present not broken

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
:grin: :grin:

i know, bit of a bargain aint it, well pleased.

mate is gonna rebuild and hybrid the turbo too, engine is MINT too, looks like new and all the covers are present not broken

schweet!

you going to strip it and paint it? or polish it up like you do everything! :D

i really wish i had stripped mine and painted it before it went in :(

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
my friend with the S3 came to see me this morning, says he is breaking the car in around a month. struck a deal on the engine, Gearbox, ECU, Clocks, Full looms, Front Breaks and anything else i need for the conversion all for 450 quid!  im well happy with that, its a 2001 bam engine with full audi history and 80k on the clock

just playing the waiting game now :cool:

Bargain :afro:

kells

you know me, i cant help but cleaning stuff so ill be messing with it before it goes in the car yeah :grin: i think i need to with how my car is, you pull it off well as you got the whole rat look thing going on but mines like the oppersite to that.

im in no rush to fit it so i mite even have the engine re built

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
thats fecking silly cheap!!  :shocked: :shocked:

What's wrong with the S3 if its only got 80K on the clock  :undecided:

Offline Dec

• I live here
I like the S3 news :cool:

How does it work with only using it front wheel drive as I thought that even older S3's were Quattro? :embarassed: Im an idiot so probably wrong!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
I like the S3 news :cool:

How does it work with only using it front wheel drive as I thought that even older S3's were Quattro? :embarassed: Im an idiot so probably wrong!

just block off the rear prop shaft port i would have thought or something along those lines

kells

the S3 has been damaged on the rear, he has claimed on the insurance and bought the car back, its such a easy repair it seems a shame not to put it back on the road

it has also got a mint fullblack Recaro leather interior which will be up for grabs

plus just about everything else and all parts to repair the car..  he is after the newer shape S3 hence the sale of the car in bits, all money he makes plus the insurance payout will be going towards new car

he is after quick sale on everything, car was pretty much mint

kells

Dec you should buy all the panels off him and have them weled onto yours as the S3 were wider  :cool: not sure if its same model type as yours tho, his is a 2001

Offline Dec

• I live here
Dec you should buy all the panels off him and have them weled onto yours as the S3 were wider  :cool: not sure if its same model type as yours tho, his is a 2001

Unfortunately thats the older shape kells or I would have had a load of bits! The new shape S3's were brought out in 06 I think. Would have snapped the whole front end up :laugh: