Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 423663 times)

kells

gotta keep up to it yes mate haha, its used every day this car, never meant to take it so far but just sort of happened, cant help it i always end up polishing my cars engines  :grin:

powerdercoated would be cool man

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
After just reading thru all 36 pages of this thread i've gotta say Kells, this is the nicest looking Mk3 I think i've seen! I'm so jealous  :angry: I love the OEM look.

Also just listened to your remix of Baby Girl as well....sick!  :grin:

kells

After just reading thru all 36 pages of this thread i've gotta say Kells, this is the nicest looking Mk3 I think i've seen! I'm so jealous  :angry: I love the OEM look.

Also just listened to your remix of Baby Girl as well....sick!  :grin:

ahh cheers matey thats nice of you to say  :wink:

Baby girl is really really big in the club i play, glad you liked it, i enjoyed making it  :cool:

Offline mumbles

• I live here
Looking sweet Kells, loving the look of it right now. I think you should keep the front badge silver, as you say helps break up the front a bit and it really stands out. Propper impressed with the engine, trying to get through the years of crap on mine is a nightmare, getting there though! :afro:

Keep up the good work!
Wouldn't be fun if it was easy, but does it have to be this much fun?

Audi A4 Sport

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
Feeling this car TBH.

Much prefer it to all this "show scene" tat.
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Does that make my willy look bigger?

Oh yeah it's called Helda or something....

kells

thanks alot for compliments guys, really great to hear nice words on the car, i give it alot of my time trying to keep it looking fresh. put some pics on ed38 thinking it would be too OE for them but they really like it too :cool:

Offline DubSociety

• I live here
RATED. Especially due to the fact its your daily ... what a stunner!

The summer days are really gonna show your motor off --- can't wait to get working on mine aswell when the holidays kick in.

kells

cheers dude  :wink: :cool:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
I love it kells, looks absolutely mint :cool:

but can i ask why have you got shorter plates?

kells

because the number is shorter and i dont like alot of blank plate if that makes sense, its still legal, you need to have at least 11mm round the edge of your lettering and iv more than that

plus i just prefere the look of it, looks a bit more mean :laugh: :cool: