Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 424852 times)

kells

yep too true, its as good as gone now mate anyhow  :wink:

Stu i dont mind a bit of personal but finding a dealers haul was a bit much haha :laugh: their was loads of the stuff, saved a few for the pics, rest is long gone, whats left is going in a mo too

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Was'nt the last owner a Doctor  :undecided:

kells

the first owner was a doctor, hence the cars original plate of L9 DOC..  i dont know whats happened since he had the car and i got the car.. and if that person registerd it, i just dunno,  its from southend on sea originally, but theirs paperwork and documents from castleford, sheffield and barnsley with the car...so its spent time their, i think the car has seen some underworld activity between me and the doc...

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Sounds like it.

kells

few things are making sense now as when i got it, their was parts of interior trim missing, and also bits round the sunroof so the roof liner could be dropped easily, the sunroof motor was also missing (stash point maybe)

this is probably when the car slipped into a bad state as the records with it showed it had been welll looked after, i could never understand how tho as it was full of dints when i got it..

im glad iv got it on private plates anyhow haha :grin:

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
the first owner was a doctor, hence the cars original plate of L9 DOC..  i dont know whats happened since he had the car and i got the car.. and if that person registerd it, i just dunno,  its from southend on sea originally, but theirs paperwork and documents from castleford, sheffield and barnsley with the car...so its spent time their, i think the car has seen some underworld activity between me and the doc...

Doctor of drugs?  :lipsrsealed: Takes someone with experience to make drugs.

Down Hill From Here.

kells

Cleaned today, pics below

« Last Edit: 07 March 2010, 20:18 by kells »

kells

« Last Edit: 07 March 2010, 20:17 by kells »

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here
Black badges dude, black badges :wink:

I'm tempted to copy your rear light mod too. I have a spare pair of rear lights.
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6