Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 423353 times)

kells

Are these your original cloth gti seats retrimmed?

no mate, these are/were cloth recaros which were fooked, they now have all brand new bolsters from recaro, and are re trimmed in nappa italian leather by MJ, they also have uprated heating pads in them which are carbon fibre

shep, MJ's is only about 12 mile from me, iv known him a few years now and he has become a good friend, we fitted them at his place together yesterday.

He is always doing all the magazine cars and footballers cars etc, look in PVW mag and you will see how many show cars use MJ

you can courier stuff to him tho no problem, alot of people do

Offline Toopay_MkIII_GT

• GTI forum regular
very nice seats you've got there! been looking forward to seeing wot they look like. managed to sort out getting a mk3 golf heater control switch linked to your uprated seat loom?

kells

very nice seats you've got there! been looking forward to seeing wot they look like. managed to sort out getting a mk3 golf heater control switch linked to your uprated seat loom?

working on it matey, got my electrician mate coming to see me friday, both the aftermarket loo where it comes out of the seats and the VAG loom wher eit would plug into the factory elements both have 4 wires but im unsure which wire goes where, might have a look tomo, but if not Friday all been well ill have it all up and running  :cool:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
I hate them, I mean come on, they aren't in my car.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

They look real nice man. Doubt many have taken the old cloth Recaros and re-trimmed before. Hope you've gotten rid of the drugs too, don't wanna get done for possession.

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
Seats look nice Kells!

kells

cheers guys  :-)

Shady they were fooked before the rebuild and re trim, all brand new cushions and side bolsters direct from recaro so they are like brand new.

originally was just gonna have them re done in the late type factory material and my rears to match.... till i started seeing the leather retrims he was doing everytime i was at his :grin:

expensive but they will hold their value and its well worth it, they look superb and have transformed my sh!te interior, iv compaired the leather to the standard leather in the mk4 and its a class above...

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
:cool:

Very, very jealous.

I mean:

I know I'd be making a loss, but for you mate, I'll do it. I'm willing to swap my beautiful, amazingly sh!te awesome beige cloth interior with your lower quality interior, I know you are trying to perfect it and well, my interior would complete your car minus engine, so I'm willing to sacrifice it. :undecided:

I'll arrange a courier yes?

Did you sniff the crack then? LOL :grin: Kiddin'.
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Does that make my willy look bigger?

Oh yeah it's called Helda or something....

kells

:grin: :grin:  cheers matty ill snap your arm off on that offer  :evil:

not touching the crack, a mate said he could sell it on as he knows someone who takes it,  and make me quite alot of cash but its going down the loo mate, dont want that on my back. iv already taken a big enough risk driving round with all this in my car, and obviously at the times of day this car is on the road its always a big chance of getting stopped for a random check..

still not sure what the other powder is, an educated guess is coke, but im not gonna try find out thats for sure!  :grin:

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
:grin: :grin:  cheers matty ill snap your arm off on that offer  :evil:

not touching the crack, a mate said he could sell it on as he knows someone who takes it,  and make me quite alot of cash but its going down the loo mate, dont want that on my back. iv already taken a big enough risk driving round with all this in my car, and obviously at the times of day this car is on the road its always a big chance of getting stopped for a random check..

still not sure what the other powder is, an educated guess is coke, but im not gonna try find out thats for sure!  :grin:

Best decision TBF, only got to take that guy to sell it on to a mate etc. etc. one guy to rat and well there we go. Plus it's naughty naughty.

Flush it quick! :grin:
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Does that make my willy look bigger?

Oh yeah it's called Helda or something....

Offline GOLF_STU

• I live here
  • THE_GIT
ha ha snap!! i found drugs when i took my golfs centre console out  :laugh:

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!