Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 422061 times)

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
Re: KELLS, BLACK OE+ EARLY G3 GTI.... F17 BAD :-) ** NEW PICS PAGE 22
« Reply #250 on: 29 December 2009, 12:36 »
please keep out of my post,

Don't worry Kells, I'll keep right out of your post - I'd never interfere with another man's mail.

i dont go on your thread and leave pointless comments about your pile of crap do i

You crack on, if you want to.  I should hate to think you were holding back on me.  It might lead to pent-up aggression, bitterness and temper tantrums, along with storming off the forum for months on your part.

The thing is that it's not that I don't like you.

I do pity you from time to time.  Surely there is a village out there with a vacant post which you could fill?

It's not even that I don't like Golf3s that much.

Admittedly it'd be a cold day in hell before I bought one I wasn't going to rip the engine and gearbox out of and toss the rest away. 

LL is actually doing something interesting with his.  Something that has technical merit, he's learning a lot and his car is being developed into something interesting.  Oh and I definitely like Paul86S2's 16V track car and Ian Howell's track VR6.  Your attempts are just lame though.  All you've done with yours is proved to World of Warcraft figure painters that they have a transferable skill - they too could paint a Porsche shield as well as you have, I'm sure.  I'd be just as rude about your car if it was a preened Golf2 with a donkey under the bonnet.

My biggest issues with you and this barge are two-fold:

1. I don't like your illegal headlights and I don't like your promotion of them as 'a good thing' to the more impressionable members of this forum.

HID lights are illegal when not fitted in an E-marked light unit designed to have HID units fitted to them.

When fitted behind inappropriate lenses (like yours) they cause beam scatter and are likely to dazzle other motorists.

This is inconsiderate and dangerous for other road users.

2. I also really don't like your consistent and terrible mauling of the English language.  It's quite offensive to most people with a reading age of over 10 years, barely literate and terribly slovenly.

As for the new numberplate - the last person to promote themselves as 'bad' was Michael Jackson.

That ended well.

Now go out for a run, or something?
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

kells

« Reply #251 on: 29 December 2009, 12:39 »
And breathe....... :rolleyes:

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
« Reply #252 on: 29 December 2009, 16:46 »
As for the new numberplate - the last person to promote themselves as 'bad' was Michael Jackson.

That ended well.

I'm sorry, but :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Does that make my willy look bigger?

Oh yeah it's called Helda or something....

kells

« Reply #253 on: 06 February 2010, 14:59 »
not much to report back on as such, apart from a couple of things in the pipeline

firstly, a trip to my mate Mj @ MJ interiors is on next week (was going to be today but i was late in from the club last nite so needed my sleep :grin:) looking to replace my interior with something a little bit more special   :cool:

And the second thing which im a little excited about is one of my friends called me last nite to give me first dibs on his audi S3 Bam engine, yeeehaaaaa, he is thinking on braking his car, hopefully this will happen as its a well looked after lump and ill have the full history with it too, plus all other bits i may need and want off the car which is perfect for me, so fingers crossed

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #254 on: 06 February 2010, 17:14 »
That looks mean as fook from the front, as an idea why not run black badges.

kells

« Reply #255 on: 06 February 2010, 17:18 »
id think about it matey as i run a black one on the rear, but i like the silver VW badge on the nose for some reason, might blacken the GTI one tho? ?   really am trying to keep a factory look tho too Hmmmm  :smiley:

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here
« Reply #256 on: 06 February 2010, 17:33 »
Putting a black grill badge on mine was one of the best ideas I've ever had lol
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
« Reply #257 on: 06 February 2010, 17:40 »
i thought gti's were meant to have black badges on the front? at least the mk1 and 2 did right?  :undecided:

Looking awesome kells :afro:

kells

« Reply #258 on: 06 February 2010, 17:54 »
cheers dude  :cool:

they came with silver as standard matey, this car was box standard when it arrived on my driveway, so the one thats on it now is the original item, as i said before i swapped the rear for black (kept the original siver one tho too)

are you rockin a black one now then joe?

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here
« Reply #259 on: 06 February 2010, 18:02 »
Black ftw :cool:

Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6