Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 423199 times)

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Re: KELLS, BLACK OE+ EARLY G3 GTI ** Im Back **
« Reply #190 on: 03 December 2009, 21:04 »
 :shocked:  :shocked:  :rolleyes:

kells

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #192 on: 03 December 2009, 21:06 »
not think wanting 'bad' on a plate is a little well childish? :undecided:

kells

« Reply #193 on: 03 December 2009, 21:07 »
im just a big kid mate  :grin:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #194 on: 03 December 2009, 23:56 »
:shocked:  :shocked:  :rolleyes:

????

Just  :shocked: that you have paid £650 for a bit of plastic.

kells

« Reply #195 on: 04 December 2009, 00:09 »
no i payed 23 quid for the plastic or is it acrylic??   :laugh:

the rest was for a bit of paper saying i own the reg F17 BAD, which will stay with me forever, so i kind of call it an investment... as unlike most cars, the price for the number will only increase where as a car will go the other way  :grin:

anyhow, i had a good event last week so i just decided to treat myself to it, its all good :)

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #196 on: 04 December 2009, 00:17 »
not sure about the plate price rising but on a side note my plate cost 500 quid and i have spent in excess on 350 quid chaning it from car to car/ retention

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #197 on: 04 December 2009, 00:21 »

the rest was for a bit of paper saying i own the reg F17 BAD, which will stay with me forever, so i kind of call it an investment... as unlike most cars, the price for the number will only increase where as a car will go the other way  :grin:

anyhow, i had a good event last week so i just decided to treat myself to it, its all good :)

To be honest, plates only go up in value if they mean something or are really nice, I still have 2 but never keep a car longer enough to put it on plus as Shep said it is the cost of changing it over from car to car.

kells

« Reply #198 on: 04 December 2009, 00:23 »
not sure about the plate price rising but on a side note my plate cost 500 quid and i have spent in excess on 350 quid chaning it from car to car/ retention

should have picked a plate with a word then you will see a increase in price,

+

dont change your car so much haha, i wont be, and i aint even arsed, as to be honest its not really about money for me, got it coz I like it and I wanted it  :grin:

No point getting one at all if its not what you really want, or at least thats the basis i work on things anyhow, we are all different, im well happy with it so its great for me  :cool:

Anyhow...
im still waiting to see a happy/positive post/reply from you shep coz all i see is negativity ALL THE TIME  hahaha :laugh: :laugh:  come on man lets see a smile :evil: :kiss:

kells

« Reply #199 on: 04 December 2009, 00:25 »

To be honest, plates only go up in value if they mean something or are really nice, I still have 2 but never keep a car longer enough to put it on plus as Shep said it is the cost of changing it over from car to car.

you need to stop been so serious

any plate with a Word will go up in value, but as iv already said, its not about money to me, its staying with me....