Author Topic: S3 phone case  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
Re: S3 phone case
« Reply #11 on: 30 July 2012, 21:22 »

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #12 on: 30 July 2012, 22:04 »

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2012, 09:01 »
I was about to buy this one, but I'm not sure it'll provide sufficient protection around the bottom and face down drop protection.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gameboy-Retro-Style-Hard-slim-Fit-Case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-SIII-495-/290752502713?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item43b2331bb9

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #14 on: 31 July 2012, 14:51 »
OP, have you found a case yet?

I've ordered two cases, one that looks like they'll protect it properly, I've opt for a case DH recommended as he used the S2 version and rates it, if that's not a good recommendation then I don't know what is  :grin:

I order this one, my wife a white one like it and this one as a spare.

I almost went for a car enthusiast cover  :laugh: but figured the other had more protection.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-TYRE-SILICONE-CASE-COVER-SCREEN-PROTECTOR-FOR-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S3-I9300-/290749145040?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item43b1ffdfd0

Offline AcidicDavey

• Here all the time
  • Not a VAG Owner.
« Reply #15 on: 31 July 2012, 14:55 »
And I thought an S3 was a car... :tongue:
95 Volvo 480 2.0 Celebration

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #16 on: 31 July 2012, 19:38 »
It's got the performance of an S3 - all other phones are GTI's or TDI's or SDI's in comparison :wink:  :grin:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #17 on: 31 July 2012, 22:29 »
And I thought an S3 was a car... :tongue:

Ha.  :wink:

I am running casless at the mo. I have phone insurance, that is what it is there for  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #18 on: 31 July 2012, 22:46 »
I have phone insurance, that is what it is there for  :lipsrsealed:

After hearing what a certain other member has been through with phone insurance so far, I'd rather steer clear tbh!

Offline hobbiniho

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 01 August 2012, 20:47 »
i hope for your sake it isnt with protect your bubble it took me five months to get them to finally get around to fixing my phone only actually took 1 week for the phone to get fixed the rest was absolute bollocks from there customer services which quite frankly were a bunch of know nothing wayne kerrs  :lipsrsealed: