Author Topic: MK7 and VCDS (VAG-COM) thread  (Read 789791 times)

Offline Noodile

• Just got here
Re: MK7 and VCDS (VAG-COM) thread
« Reply #330 on: 16 January 2014, 23:02 »
Remember how when the MK6 first came out, it had those emergency light flashes.   You know, the one where if you slam on your brakes it would flash all the tail lights.

Anyone know if that could be activated in the MK7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa4HIPxhu8c

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #331 on: 16 January 2014, 23:37 »
sure it already does this on the mk7. did it on my old tiguan so can't see any reason why it's not on the newer golf.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline GrahamFR

• I live here
« Reply #332 on: 17 January 2014, 06:01 »
Yeah should be standard
2007: Leon PD170
2010: Leon CR170
2013: Golf GTI PP
2016: A45 AMG

Offline jivemonkey

• Here all the time
« Reply #333 on: 17 January 2014, 07:36 »
Yep, already there, in fact, I'm sure saw the option in there somewhere (VCDS - is was enabled).
Golf VII GTD | 5dr DSG | Deep Pearl Black | Dynaudio | Winter Pack | High Beam Assist | "Advanced" Phone Prep

Offline cebbes30

• Not said much yet
« Reply #334 on: 17 January 2014, 07:49 »
have the option when i drive above 15 km the doors wil auto lockthats work fine.but when i unlock from the switch the yellow licht go of and when pull the door handle the unlock again.when i shut the 15 km above option i can lock and unlock no problem.i have put the old door code back to both doors.isseu resolve but then i cant actived the option folding mirrors anymore.even deactivate mirror folding in adaption and again actived with the old code wont work to folding mirrors.now with the curent door code i can fold with the remote one push.do you have any sugestions?

Offline jivemonkey

• Here all the time
« Reply #335 on: 17 January 2014, 13:59 »
Sorry..I'm not entirely sure of what you are asking..does the mirror folding work or not work?
Golf VII GTD | 5dr DSG | Deep Pearl Black | Dynaudio | Winter Pack | High Beam Assist | "Advanced" Phone Prep

Offline GrahamFR

• I live here
« Reply #336 on: 17 January 2014, 14:21 »
have the option when i drive above 15 km the doors wil auto lockthats work fine.but when i unlock from the switch the yellow licht go of and when pull the door handle the unlock again.when i shut the 15 km above option i can lock and unlock no problem.i have put the old door code back to both doors.isseu resolve but then i cant actived the option folding mirrors anymore.even deactivate mirror folding in adaption and again actived with the old code wont work to folding mirrors.now with the curent door code i can fold with the remote one push.do you have any sugestions?

It sounds almost as if you have found a way of making the mirrors unlock on the fob for your car, if this is before BW45 many people will be happy.

Can you write your message in Dutch and translate with Google Translator?

Offline cebbes30

• Not said much yet
« Reply #337 on: 17 January 2014, 14:35 »
I try it with more details.

the anti carjack option locks the car above 15 《 20 km.
when i want to unlock with the lock unlock button the yellow light go of but when i pull the door handle it unlock again.

is this normal on a vw golf 7.

i dont now anymore i have made manny tweaks..

Offline GrahamFR

• I live here
« Reply #338 on: 17 January 2014, 15:22 »
I try it with more details.

the anti carjack option locks the car above 15 《 20 km.
when i want to unlock with the lock unlock button the yellow light go of but when i pull the door handle it unlock again.

is this normal on a vw golf 7.

i dont now anymore i have made manny tweaks..

What you mean is you hear the car unlock the doors twice? Maybe the button unlocks the outside lock and the door handle unlocks the inside lock. maybe there are two?

Offline cebbes30

• Not said much yet
« Reply #339 on: 17 January 2014, 15:32 »
Yes thats whats happening.

when i disable the anti carjack on the CAR menu doors.
its un locks one time.

and when abeling it and straigt pull the door handle with lock, its un lock one time.

when i use the switch unlock and pull then the door handle its unlock again.