Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 427146 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO
« Reply #2060 on: 03 October 2011, 22:18 »
All it needs is raising. Then the spring will exert more force to the wheels/rollers.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before  :tongue:

Yeah we've been through this, it's not an option as he doesn't want to undo what he's happy with.

Really?? I must have missed something  :rolleyes:

Yeah alright!  :grin:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #2061 on: 03 October 2011, 22:24 »
All it needs is raising. Then the spring will exert more force to the wheels/rollers.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before  :tongue:

Sush  :lipsrsealed: :laugh:

will see what they come up with, nick has some ideas.. that is the very last resort

Adam - you know this.. car is not going anyplace but Carbon

I'm trusting CCT with Audi 250miles away for up to 3 weeks! Not many...sorry no other garage would I trust to do this.

I know the feeling Brad.

They need to come and see how we operate to understand us and until they do they just won't get it, as Carbon clients know it's not about rushing it in and out, or the money we make ( or we have stopped a while back ) it's about our commitment to getting it done right be that in a day, week or weeks whist looking after the clients car in a respectful manner  :wink:

Can you guys try & fix mine sometime week beginning 24th October? I've cleared it with the boss on the condition that we leave the car & I take her to the trafford centre.....could be a very expensive day :laugh:

Yes  :wink:

Give Nick a bell after 10am please - did you get your blag com working?

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #2062 on: 03 October 2011, 22:27 »

Sush  :lipsrsealed: :laugh:

will see what they come up with, nick has some ideas.. that is the very last resort

Adam - you know this.. car is not going anyplace but Carbon

I'm trusting CCT with Audi 250miles away for up to 3 weeks! Not many...sorry no other garage would I trust to do this.

I know the feeling Brad.

They need to come and see how we operate to understand us and until they do they just won't get it, as Carbon clients know it's not about rushing it in and out, or the money we make ( or we have stopped a while back ) it's about our commitment to getting it done right be that in a day, week or weeks whist looking after the clients car in a respectful manner  :wink:

Can you guys try & fix mine sometime week beginning 24th October? I've cleared it with the boss on the condition that we leave the car & I take her to the trafford centre.....could be a very expensive day :laugh:

Yes  :wink:

Give Nick a bell after 10am please - did you get your blag com working?

Will do, was going to ring today but went straight to the pub from work so didn't have time. No joy on the blag com front yet :sad:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
« Reply #2063 on: 03 October 2011, 22:28 »

Yeah we've been through this, it's not an option as he doesn't want to undo what he's happy with.

What everybody seems to be missing (or is it me) is that Brad does not want his ride height changing full stop, that's it, no discussion, no compromise, we are accommodating these wishes at a cost of nothing to any of the contributors here or in fact Brad, if any of you would like to come over when Brads car is in next to show us how it's done please be my guest.....

I'd love it if the car were raised but it ain't happnin so well do it as is - one way or another.

Cue elephant to sit on the bonnet whilst we dyno the swine  :grin:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #2064 on: 03 October 2011, 22:31 »
What everybody seems to be missing (or is it me) is that Brad does not want his ride height changing full stop, that's it, no discussion, no compromise, we are accommodating these wishes at a cost of nothing to any of the contributors here or in fact Brad, if any of you would like to come over when Brads car is in next to show us how it's done please be my guest.....JUST DON'T TOUCH THE CAR!!

I'd love it if the car were raised but it ain't happnin so well do it as is - one way or another.

Added a little bit into that for you :wink:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
« Reply #2065 on: 03 October 2011, 22:33 »
What everybody seems to be missing (or is it me) is that Brad does not want his ride height changing full stop, that's it, no discussion, no compromise, we are accommodating these wishes at a cost of nothing to any of the contributors here or in fact Brad, if any of you would like to come over when Brads car is in next to show us how it's done please be my guest.....JUST DON'T TOUCH THE CAR!!

Added a little bit into that for you :wink:

:grin: it's easy with us as were the same  :grin:

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
« Reply #2066 on: 03 October 2011, 22:35 »
 :grin:

as i said before - Nick and Craig are true legends..just would not find this service anyplace else. :smiley:

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline Bellend

• I live here
« Reply #2067 on: 03 October 2011, 22:36 »

What everybody seems to be missing (or is it me) is that Brad does not want his ride height changing full stop, that's it, no discussion, no compromise, we are accommodating these wishes at a cost of nothing to any of the contributors here or in fact Brad, if any of you would like to come over when Brads car is in next to show us how it's done please be my guest.....

Like I said, fat gf. :P

Brad, they're blatantly gonna raise it then drop it back down after you leave. :grin:

Just buy a new suspension then you have reason for it to be raised for a while. :lipsrsealed:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #2068 on: 03 October 2011, 22:38 »
Don't know why but I'm starting to get the impression that these boys at Carbon are a force to be reckoned with.  :grin:

Oh my days, you wait till I bring you mine next year!  :laugh:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #2069 on: 03 October 2011, 22:46 »
Two words come to mind again.....Air.......Ride.... :lipsrsealed: