Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 427148 times)

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
Re: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO
« Reply #2050 on: 03 October 2011, 21:49 »
Brad trust me they do cater for your car

Offline tshirt2k

• I live here
  • Been there...Done that...
« Reply #2051 on: 03 October 2011, 22:02 »
All it needs is raising. Then the spring will exert more force to the wheels/rollers.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before  :tongue:

Mk3 ABF 16VT Megasquirt V3

Tshirt knows........ How to diagnose

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #2052 on: 03 October 2011, 22:05 »
Brad trust me they do cater for your car

Once you get the CCT treatment you will find it hard to find or trust anyone else to treat your motor as well as these guys.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #2053 on: 03 October 2011, 22:05 »
All it needs is raising. Then the spring will exert more force to the wheels/rollers.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before  :tongue:

Yeah we've been through this, it's not an option as he doesn't want to undo what he's happy with.

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
« Reply #2054 on: 03 October 2011, 22:07 »

Sush  :lipsrsealed: :laugh:

will see what they come up with, nick has some ideas.. that is the very last resort

Adam - you know this.. car is not going anyplace but Carbon

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #2055 on: 03 October 2011, 22:10 »
thats why im saying use john, they will have your car sorted in one visit, im sure running a 240bhp on there 2400bhp rolling road aint going to be a problem

Heard but....

We've had much more power on the rollers than Brads car, the actual issue is that when you put any spring assisters into place the passenger side is riding around 1.5 inches higher than the drivers side which seems to be making the car "jump" on the passenger side as you try to load the car up on the dyno.

We nearly cracked it on the rrday but as Brad has said the car will be left with us, we will get it to run on the dyno then we will custom map her.

Peace out  :wink:

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #2056 on: 03 October 2011, 22:10 »

will see what they come up with, nick has some ideas.. that is the very last resort

I'm trusting CCT with Audi 250miles away for up to 3 weeks! Not many...sorry no other garage would I trust to do this.

I know the feeling Brad.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #2057 on: 03 October 2011, 22:15 »

I'm trusting CCT with Audi 250miles away for up to 3 weeks! Not many...sorry no other garage would I trust to do this.

I know the feeling Brad.

They need to come and see how we operate to understand us and until they do they just won't get it, as Carbon clients know it's not about rushing it in and out, or the money we make ( or we have stopped a while back ) it's about our commitment to getting it done right be that in a day, week or weeks whist looking after the clients car in a respectful manner  :wink:

Offline tshirt2k

• I live here
  • Been there...Done that...
« Reply #2058 on: 03 October 2011, 22:15 »

Yeah we've been through this, it's not an option as he doesn't want to undo what he's happy with.

Really?? I must have missed something  :rolleyes:

Mk3 ABF 16VT Megasquirt V3

Tshirt knows........ How to diagnose

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #2059 on: 03 October 2011, 22:17 »

I know the feeling Brad.

They need to come and see how we operate to understand us and until they do they just won't get it, as Carbon clients know it's not about rushing it in and out, or the money we make ( or we have stopped a while back ) it's about our commitment to getting it done right be that in a day, week or weeks whist looking after the clients car in a respectful manner  :wink:

Can you guys try & fix mine sometime week beginning 24th October? I've cleared it with the boss on the condition that we leave the car & I take her to the trafford centre.....could be a very expensive day :laugh: