Author Topic: F17BAD G3 GTI. S3 TURBO  (Read 427149 times)

kells

Re: KELLS, BLACK OE+ EARLY G3 GTI.... F17 BAD :-)
« Reply #240 on: 27 December 2009, 22:45 »
yes mate, its why i got one, i liked how they do as standard, just needed a little twist here and their

im after a recaro trim for it and still considering the BAM engine, seems a shame tho to rip out this engine, its clean as hell now iv spent hours on it and never let me down....

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
« Reply #241 on: 28 December 2009, 00:05 »
Meh I suppose as long as Mr BAM will be as reliable for you, why not?

I suppose it will be a fair bit of work, but it will be a great sleeper(ish) especially to the Dub Scene who just think a MK3 Golf. :grin:

Cause we all have to admit apart from the VR6 they are one of the slower Golf range.
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Does that make my willy look bigger?

Oh yeah it's called Helda or something....

kells

« Reply #242 on: 28 December 2009, 00:11 »
VR's aint all that either, i just dont think in standard form the engine is powerfull enough for the size of it/cost of running,  good on the motorway mind, but handle like a sofa  :grin:

it would be good to have the bam in it tho, as you say, just to raise a few eye brows hahaha :grin:

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
Re: KELLS, BLACK OE+ EARLY G3 GTI.... F17 BAD :-) ** NEW PICS PAGE 22
« Reply #243 on: 28 December 2009, 00:41 »
Yeah. The GTi's aren't slow and I still think they'll surprise some drivers but the BAM. :drool:
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #244 on: 28 December 2009, 20:15 »
Who'd a thought this thread could degenerate any more, then Shady pops up declaring he's fitted illegal w*nker HIDs too. Tw*t.

New number plate = 1,000,000% more gay than before and it was pretty bent to start with.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

kells

« Reply #245 on: 28 December 2009, 22:02 »
its a good job nobody gives a flying fook what a clueless cnunt like you thinks then aint it  :grin:

please keep out of my post, you have attempted to ruin it once before, so please leave it at that, i dont go on your thread and leave pointless comments about your pile of crap do i  :rolleyes:

i suggest you go get a shag and let of some of this stress.. its no good for you been such a negative old fart....

we all know you dont like me and dont like mk 3's  (apart from lazys which is bizzare), be interesting to see how you would manage to slag my car off if it was a mk 2, but im sure you would find a way...

now jog on...

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #246 on: 28 December 2009, 22:04 »
open forum kells,  positive and negative comments and all that.  :lipsrsealed:

still dont like the wheels  :grin:

kells

« Reply #247 on: 28 December 2009, 22:18 »
we both know his pathetic comments are aimed at me on a personal level, prefere not to have that on this thread really matey

fair play abut the wheels, i dont like yours either  :grin:, cant all like the same thing can we, if we did this would be a boring world we are living in, for every person that dont like them, their is about 100 that do  :wink:

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
« Reply #248 on: 28 December 2009, 22:36 »
Halfords sell Carbon effect font on plates.

Must be legal as it comes with BS numbers.

kells

« Reply #249 on: 29 December 2009, 11:46 »
yeap, the plates are all legal, lettering and spacing and the size of the plate   :smiley: