Author Topic: Tracker panic  (Read 8643 times)

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
Re: Tracker panic
« Reply #20 on: 07 September 2013, 12:50 »
Kyle the tracker usually goes to build week confirmed 4 weeks prior to the confirmed build date.  Yesterday the tracker went to confirmed status for people with a build week of 40.  I would expect yours to go confirmed next friday if you are on BW41.

Shoot! Beat me to it by 60 seconds :grin:
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 07 September 2013, 12:51 »
Cheers dippy and Hawaii. Fingers crossed indeed. Out of interest how long from the confirmed build week to delivery roughly?

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 07 September 2013, 12:52 »
Cheers H5O - I've got a standard 3 door in white on order, only option is the service pack.  Was ordered towards the end of June, I have a build week of 22 September and expected delivery of end of October, all being well.

Suppose calling the interior Jacara would be too simple, far better they have me fretting everytime I check the tracker......!

Glad to help :nerd:

You're so close to me. I'm build week confirmed 29 September.

Get your spec up matey. Join the club :wink:

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 07 September 2013, 12:54 »
Cheers dippy and Hawaii. Fingers crossed indeed. Out of interest how long from the confirmed build week to delivery roughly?

Very roughly 3-4 weeks.

Offline 5552north

• Not said much yet
« Reply #24 on: 07 September 2013, 13:08 »
Cheers H5O - I've got a standard 3 door in white on order, only option is the service pack.  Was ordered towards the end of June, I have a build week of 22 September and expected delivery of end of October, all being well.

Suppose calling the interior Jacara would be too simple, far better they have me fretting everytime I check the tracker......!

Glad to help :nerd:

You're so close to me. I'm build week confirmed 29 September.

Get your spec up matey. Join the club :wink:

Nice one, have posted my spec on that thread, cheers.

Offline Aidey

• Here all the time
« Reply #25 on: 07 September 2013, 14:09 »

Very roughly 3-4 weeks.
[/quote]

Hope so, that would mean my build week of 1/9 would be at my dealer first week of october.... :nerd:
Owner Mk8 ClubSport
Sold Mk8 Golf R....
Sold Gti DSG 2020 Performance Indium Grey .....
Gti Sold... ClubSport Edition 40 , ... Sold Aug 2018....

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #26 on: 07 September 2013, 14:11 »
Hello, just new to the forum - my car is due end of October.  Might be nothing, but my tracker shows the interior as being Titan Black where it should be the Jacara interior, is this anything to worry about or just a mistake on the tracker?  Cheers

Welcome 5552North :smiley:

Titan black is nothing to worry about. It's just how VW refer to Jacara cloth. Why the frig don't they just call it Jacara is anyone's guess :wink:

Btw what you ordered? Spec etc?

Add you car to the Spec No Spam sticky thread at top of page.

That doesn't sound right as I ordered leathers and that's what it says for me too.

No it's not right.  The Titan Black refers to the car trim.  All GTI and GTDs are Titan Black.  Jacara cloth and Leather refer to the upholstery.  This is not mentioned on the tracker.

This question gets asked A LOT, VW should clarify it on the tracker.

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #27 on: 08 September 2013, 08:11 »
Tracker back up! And I have move to build in progress! 4 to 12 weeks left! ;-)
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline firefly125

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 08 September 2013, 08:29 »
Back up   :smiley: but no change to my status , still on build in progress ! Why why why , been on a full week now , I thought it took 2 to 4 days ? Oh well the wait continues  :angry:

Offline pauliem

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #29 on: 08 September 2013, 09:28 »
Back up   :smiley: but no change to my status , still on build in progress ! Why why why , been on a full week now , I thought it took 2 to 4 days ? Oh well the wait continues  :angry:

Not to dash your hopes, and I hope yours moves through more quickly.  But mine was "Build in progress" for three weeks.