Author Topic: Golf GTD Pre-collection images (Pic heavy)  (Read 8428 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: Golf GTD Pre-collection images (Pic heavy)
« Reply #30 on: 07 September 2013, 18:11 »
Just been looking at your earlier pictures and i notice that the factory have stuck a piece of clear protective plastic where the ignition would be, even VW don't trust their dealers!! :-X :D

And who's the purdy lady on the right in one of them? :drool:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 07 September 2013, 18:15 »
Just been looking at your earlier pictures and i notice that the factory have stuck a piece of clear protective plastic where the ignition would be, even VW don't trust their dealers!! :-X :D

Trust you  :laugh: :laugh:

That's Emma, one of the back room staff at the dealership.
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #32 on: 07 September 2013, 18:46 »
As my new GTD has now been PDI'd I thought i would pop back along to give it a good check over. I really wanted to see if the rear view camera was actually there, which is was  :smiley: :smiley:

DSC_0932 by Sootchucker, on Flickr

DSC_0933 by Sootchucker, on Flickr

Apologies to all those that couldn't order it due to VW's ineptitude.

So it's PDI'd and you still didn't pick it up? That is the car equivalent of self flagilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd71Ik_3a0c&feature=player_detailpage
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #33 on: 07 September 2013, 19:41 »

Trust you  :D :D

That's Emma, one of the back room staff at the dealership.

Hmm, back room you say??  :smug:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Buck

• I live here
  • Das Auto
« Reply #34 on: 07 September 2013, 22:54 »
Looks very nice.

It does suit white to show off the details  :cool:

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #35 on: 10 September 2013, 12:48 »
YES.....

true to their word, dealer just called to say DVLA had acknowledged request to transfer my private reg from my current Scirocco onto the new Golf, and gave the dealer the green light. So collection is definitely this Saturday - the days can't go fast enough  :grin:

Considering the car only arrived in the UK last Tuesday afternoon, and the V55 was acknowledged on Friday last week which is when they were the allowed to apply for the V5 and plate transfer, so that's just 2 working days. Kudos to DVLA.
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #36 on: 10 September 2013, 13:16 »
Just be careful when you are after your remaining tax cashed in on your p/x. My dad is still waiting on his from July, and my sister from May. DVLA claim they sent it but will send another cheque. My sister has supposedly had 3 cheques sent but none of them have reached her! I’m due £83 back off mine. Either DVLA are slow in returning your cash to you or RM employees are intercepting the cheques.

Picking mine up 4pm today - confirmed (although I had to ring salesman at 12:20 to find this out)!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #37 on: 10 September 2013, 13:21 »
Got that covered MH - dealer is buying it off me cash.