Author Topic: RANT!  (Read 1468 times)

Offline 82mk1

• Not said much yet
RANT!
« on: 24 April 2004, 19:46 »
so the mk1 cab has been parked at work since i got her not insured or taxed parked in side at night moved out in morning (eyed up all day :))

so i go out in the work van get a phone call saying someone has hit it
(very pissed off) go back to work to find that some stupid old cow (85) has tryed to park next to it and run the side of the car across the corner of the front bumper. :(

so staying calm i go to speek to her she looks up and says well it only a bit of paint.  :o WTF

i lose it try to explain that it is black purple flip paint the bloke that had it before me spend over ?1000 having it done.

Got her insurance details going to phone them monday to see what they say it private property so i hope thay pay out

RANT over

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Re:RANT!
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2004, 12:01 »
unlucky mate :( at least you have got her insurance details to hopefully get it all sorted
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline pauldpgc

• Not said much yet
Re:RANT!
« Reply #2 on: 25 April 2004, 14:37 »
so staying calm i go to speek to her she looks up and says well it only a bit of paint.  :o WTF

i lose it try to explain that it is black purple flip paint the bloke that had it before me spend over ?1000 having it done.

You see thats the problem...

most people have the attitude that its only a car an that  garages fix em...

To some piont they are right but when you have spent time and money on it then that type of comment will send any one over the edge.
« Last Edit: 25 April 2004, 14:37 by pauldpgc »