Author Topic: Mk8 seat covers  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Sean G

• GTI forum regular
Mk8 seat covers
« on: 17 January 2022, 17:14 »
I recently contacted Capital Seating in regards to purchasing tailored front seat covers for the MK8
I’ve purchased covers before from them on numerous occasions and the quality is outstanding
Anyways they don’t currently produce covers for the MK8 but below is the reply I have received
Unfortunately I’m based in Northern Ireland so can’t avail of the offer but if anyone here can the opportunity is there to get a free seat cover for their trouble
Please contact Chris directly if you are interested
I will only post this here for the next day or two but after that if no one takes up the offer I will post on other forums I am on just wanted to offer this here first.

Hi Sean

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately we do not presently produce a seat cover tailored to the VW Golf Mk8 seats pictured below. However, we would consider developing one as there is a lot of interest. To be able to produce the seat covers, we need to have access to a seat for a day so we can create a pattern for it. With this, we can then produce them in bulk much like all of our other seat covers. If you are local to Leicester would you be willing to lend your car, or just one of your seats, for a day so we can make a pattern and produce a seat cover? As a gesture of goodwill we can supply you with a free cover.

If not, do you know any Mk8 owners that are local that would be interested? If they are interested, we can supply them with a free seat cover.

Please let me know if you would be interested in any of this.

Kind regards,

Chris Buzzard
Sales Account Co-Ordinator

a division of Swann Systems (UK) Ltd
Forward Park, Sheene Road, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, LE4 1BF
Tel: +44 (0)116 216 9910  |  Fax: +44 (0)116 216 9911   |   DL +44 (0)116 216 9915
http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/
« Last Edit: 17 January 2022, 17:32 by Sean G »

Offline Sean G

• GTI forum regular
Re: Mk8 seat covers
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2022, 19:04 »
Just bumping this back up as they had someone who had said they would provide a car for this but haven’t had any further contact
If anyone is interested give them a call

Cheers Sean