Author Topic: Detail of my golf  (Read 4918 times)

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
Re: Detail of my golf
« Reply #20 on: 30 March 2012, 12:40 »
unfortunately the pictures are not in any specific order.... but Im sure you all get the idea.

looked at it last night under lights and its still possible to see a few marks, but no where near as bad as before. In the correct light there are a few deeper scratches that stand out.. but generally its very hard to see them.  :cool:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 30 March 2012, 13:41 »
Looks the business mate! :cool: and i'm lovin the sig pic, new take on an old classic methinks. :nerd:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #22 on: 30 March 2012, 20:15 »
Very nice motor ED30 great buy Gilly looks smart as well in black  :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 30 March 2012, 21:25 »
Looks as if the detail payed off, looks like a great example of a ED30

Proper shiny that!! Nice
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 31 March 2012, 09:03 »
unfortunately the pictures are not in any specific order.... but Im sure you all get the idea.

looked at it last night under lights and its still possible to see a few marks, but no where near as bad as before. In the correct light there are a few deeper scratches that stand out.. but generally its very hard to see them.  :cool:

what did this chap use? do you know?

interesting working practice mixing water and electrics there...  :laugh:

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 31 March 2012, 09:34 »
not entirely sure... did see some chemical boys(?) stuff in there. He mentioned some of the wax he was using was 70-75% concourse or something. I should have payed more attention!!

Car looks great but I still know some of the deeper scratches are there...  although they dont feel that deep to the touch :undecided: