Author Topic: Brakes and main dealers  (Read 3946 times)

Offline willni

• I live here
Re: Brakes and main dealers
« Reply #40 on: 15 January 2022, 16:41 »
Wow you have been very lucky for Warrington VW to treat you so well. I live 1.5 miles from their site and have bought 11 cars from them in 15 years, and I would rather travel 100 miles to another dealer than have them jokers put their hands on my car (very painful personal experiences). Such a shame they can’t treat everyone like they treated you it would seem.

Well, 11 cars in 15 years, they mustn't be that bad?!
buying a car from a dealership is totally different to having any service done at the same dealership!

Agree; some dealerships have some very good sales people but a cr@p after sales / servicing team, and vice versa.

Lol had an experience with a very large dodgy dealer the other day of a ruined BMW x3, never before have i seen a salesman and sales manager shouting at a customer to buy the car  :grin:
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 15 January 2022, 19:28 »
Wow you have been very lucky for Warrington VW to treat you so well. I live 1.5 miles from their site and have bought 11 cars from them in 15 years, and I would rather travel 100 miles to another dealer than have them jokers put their hands on my car (very painful personal experiences). Such a shame they can’t treat everyone like they treated you it would seem.

Well, 11 cars in 15 years, they mustn't be that bad?!
buying a car from a dealership is totally different to having any service done at the same dealership!

Exactly
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline Fisher2022

• Not said much yet
« Reply #42 on: 19 January 2022, 18:21 »
So far so good with the brakes.  Not a single noise or sh#tting dog squat when I pull away  :smiley:

Offline Fisher2022

• Not said much yet
« Reply #43 on: 16 February 2022, 11:25 »
Just an update to this.  Been a month now and I've covered over 1k miles in that time and still no squatting or sticking from the brakes at all, so I'm happy  :smiley: