Author Topic: gtd on order!  (Read 2243 times)

Offline kane1210

• Here all the time
gtd on order!
« on: 15 August 2013, 11:20 »
Hey guys been reading the posts and loving it! Great work from admin on this new section! Loads of info reviews and such!

Ordered a tornado red gtd 3 door as it come all standard! Having to be thrifty with the cash these days and the ed35 is killing me on fuel and payment each month!

Anyway very happy with how the gtd has turned out amd cant wait to get my hands on it!!

Have a build week of 45 so reckon should be with me mid late nov!!

Mk7 gtd seems like a great compromise between still wanting that edge to your daily drive whilst being kinder to the pocket ;)

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
Re: gtd on order!
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2013, 11:32 »
Nice one kane1210!  I'm not sure I follow the logic of how swapping a used car for an equally expensive brand new one is in any way being thrifty with the cash, but as ever, if we always thought like that, we'd never swap!  :grin:
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline kane1210

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2013, 12:37 »
Cheers gryzor!

Im paying big every month for the ed35 near 500 quid as I had a small deposit! The gtd is nearly half that!! = thrifty (in my world lol)

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #3 on: 15 August 2013, 13:07 »
Cheers gryzor!

Im paying big every month for the ed35 near 500 quid as I had a small deposit! The gtd is nearly half that!! = thrifty (in my world lol)

Haha, managing the monthly spend, I see ;)  Then good on ya' mate, it's a cracking car for sure.  My GTI is in transit as I write so hopefully not too long before I'm driving it.  This will be massively increasing my monthly outgoings, but worth it for the fun I'll have!  :grin:
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Ricepop

« Reply #4 on: 15 August 2013, 13:32 »
Hey guys been reading the posts and loving it! Great work from admin on this new section! Loads of info reviews and such!

Ordered a tornado red gtd 3 door as it come all standard! Having to be thrifty with the cash these days and the ed35 is killing me on fuel and payment each month!

Anyway very happy with how the gtd has turned out amd cant wait to get my hands on it!!

Have a build week of 45 so reckon should be with me mid late nov!!

Mk7 gtd seems like a great compromise between still wanting that edge to your daily drive whilst being kinder to the pocket ;)

I ordered on the 15th April and have just been moved to week 51.