Author Topic: Golf GTD, current MY, Shadow Blue Charleston Wheel - Pic Request.  (Read 9175 times)

Offline Mr_F

• I live here
I'm starting to think this combination is VERY VERY Rare, it's what I've ordered but having second thoughts, might even fold back to black and stock wheels.

Saw a Silver GTD last night with the Charleston's on and it looked smart at speed.  Just I don't fancy another silver car.

Any help or people with greater Google powers than my own welcomed.

61 Plate GTD 5dr, Shadow Blue, 18" Charleston's, Flat Tyre Indicator, Cruise Control, Bi-xenon (With Dynamic Curve), Storage Pack, Winter Pack and RCD 510.

Offline ferris

• Not said much yet
Definitely stick with the Charlestons. I ordered them on mine and wasn't sure but the dealership had a car outside for sale with standard wheels and said the main reason it hadn't sold was due to the wheels.
Not seen a blue one in the flesh though, i have ordered Carbon Grey

Offline AlanH

• I live here
Mk7 GTD | 3-door, Carbon Grey, Keyless, Dynaudio, Pano roof.

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
Defo stick with Charleston's - I ordered a Carbon Grey GTD at the beginning of May 11 with Charleston's scheduled for build week 31 for a September 61 plater on the road.  Wicked combination, from a current Carbon Grey GTD owner with standard Seattle Shadows.
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Black, why be common. I have had nothing but great coments about the colour of mine thats shadow blue from everyone who has actually seen it in the flesh.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Yep, shadow blue is a lovely colour.

Offline Mr_F

• I live here
Found this thread on another site, damn these other sites, should all be one...

But again not with the shadows, only the Vancy's.  Looks awesome if i was to keep it clean....

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4056

Still none with the Actual Beasts on though.

Not a GTD, but maybe close enough:
http://www.trusteddealers.co.uk/used-volkswagen-golf-2.0-tdi-dpf-gt-sport-(170ps)-22774377?referring_site=trovit

I know its all about taste, but I don't think they look quite right there.
61 Plate GTD 5dr, Shadow Blue, 18" Charleston's, Flat Tyre Indicator, Cruise Control, Bi-xenon (With Dynamic Curve), Storage Pack, Winter Pack and RCD 510.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Black, why be common. I have had nothing but great coments about the colour of mine thats shadow blue from everyone who has actually seen it in the flesh.

Wern't you going to have a black one snoops?  :rolleyes:

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Nope. I was offered a black one from stock but i did not want black so waited for a factory order instead.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Nope. I was offered a black one from stock but i did not want black so waited for a factory order instead.

There was a member on here with a black GTI that i nearly bought from stock lives near him.

Says there you nearly bought one  :rolleyes: