Author Topic: MK4 Golf 115PD :)  (Read 4249 times)

Offline simpsonstarwars

• Not said much yet
  • Mk4 1.6 cosmic to gt tdi 115
MK4 Golf 115PD :)
« on: 05 April 2012, 15:03 »
my first golf and second car i had a cosmic green 1.6 sr and wanted abit more poke and didnt go for the standard tdi

first golf

second golf :)

got her for £1275.00 in december last year, it had 148000 on the clock and for the price and condition i was chuffed.

modifications as follows

INTERIOR

-full led bulb set

- removed armrest with delete tray

-bora illuminated vents

-audi tt pedels

-anni mats

-audi tt black rear view mirror

EXTERIOR

- mk5 aero wipers back and front

-black angel eye headlights

-de-badged

-rear sharan badge

-gti rear spoiler

-stubby Arial

-tdi front grill badge

-colour coded front valance

-17 inch genuine audi rs4 alloys

-green cotten panel filter

- lowered on 30mm springs

- led number plate lights

few pics

with the new alloys before lowered

and after

before

after

I had the armrest out after seeing how nice and spacious it was in my dads anni

got some audi tt pedals looks loads better, also dad was nice enough to give me his old anni mats

got some bora vents for 70 squid got them in the same day they came

moving outside now i had some black angel eye headlights put in not to everyones taste but i liked the look it gave the front of the car along with the tdi grill badge, i also had the front bumper respayed as there was huge amounts of stone chips and got the front valence colour coded at the same time by a local guy for 70 squids.

got some mk5 aero front and rear vipers and also a sharan badge here it is before

and after

bought a gti rear spoiler for just £40 and only had to drive 30mins out of my way had it fitted and painted for £60 by the same local place

ive been trying to find some VW centre caps for my alloys and after removing the audi emblem and buying some stickers thought they didn't look too bad
from this

to this

they lasted all of about 5 mins once i was up to 60 :( , so if anyone can help me out with this one would be nice :)

so her she is as of today

got some more ideas for her including a remap which is top on my list as those alloys are heavy! and taken some of the power :(  other ideas rear anni valence and side skirts , i have some new plates on the way stuff like that.

so let me know what you think and any suggestions you might have, will update when i can :)

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
Re: MK4 Golf 115PD :)
« Reply #1 on: 05 April 2012, 19:37 »
Looks a nice motor mate like the little touches youve done so far not sure on removing the arm rest I prefer my own mk4 with one but each to there own plus im getting old  :grin: ill look out for your updates  :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline simpsonstarwars

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2012, 02:26 »
yeh i was in two minds and i was surprised of how much i reach back for stuff and it got in the way and having it down only on motorways really but am happy with the tidiness and space its got now, cheers fo for the reply :)

Offline simpsonstarwars

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2012, 22:08 »
Been a few weeks and in that time ive moved into a new house with the mrs and had a few little bits done

For starters ive had my dog bone bushes replaced with very stiff power flex ones

old ones - carnt really see but they were ripped and all sorts

the ride is allot better now with gear changes etc.

i purchased an anni rear valance and had it sprayed for 40 squid will fit it tomorrow and put some pics up

the guy had a quarter of a tin left so he threw that in too which was nice :)

i get some new plates tomorrow which ill fit and put some pics up of , and im meeting a guy from ukmk4's on sat for a remap which im really looking forward to,
also will be doing some dash trim vinyl wrapping at some point too.

Offline simpsonstarwars

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2012, 13:42 »
so i got round to fitting my anni valance today looks sweeeeet :)

here is my old valance with my new num plate

bit cheesy but i like it

The 4 screws holding it on that i had to take out, the two big ones under the valance and the two smaller ones in the rear arches

once it was off

and the new valance on really happy with,  it fits spot on

so plans for future, got my remap on sat , side skirts , badgeless grill and smoothed bonet , tint, exhaust and some other bits.

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2012, 15:40 »
Rear valence finishes te back end off nice  :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline simpsonstarwars

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2012, 15:45 »
agreed

Offline simpsonstarwars

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 09 June 2012, 16:31 »
so little update , last weekend when i went for the map the guys cable was bust so little gutted but after thinking about it even tho it would have been cheaper ive got new plans , going to be purchasing the 130pd inlet manifold and turbo and also a egr delete and after they are bolted on go for a revo custom map so they can map the car around the new mods.

got round to doing a de lock kit this weekend after her weekly wash

but first found this gross chicken leg stuck under the car :( eww

then onto the de lock kit, it went from this

to this

tricky bit doing putting this in, i used bluetack on the end of a screw driver to put the blanking circle in

and done

and few shiny pics