Author Topic: Placed my order today!!  (Read 8227 times)

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
Re: Placed my order today!!
« Reply #20 on: 02 July 2009, 21:59 »
What happen's in 2 years time then? give it back and start again?   :huh:

get a gti-R  :evil:

usually you can buy the car for trade price or just give it back :smiley:

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
« Reply #21 on: 02 July 2009, 22:03 »
Bargain mate, good work!!!
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
« Reply #22 on: 02 July 2009, 22:04 »
What happen's in 2 years time then? give it back and start again?   :huh:

Sambo, is your mk4 sold mate??
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #23 on: 06 July 2009, 01:08 »
^ yeah it was with cap vehicle finance. They go through VW finance so in theory any dealership should be able to offer you the deal, as they also get the cars through a dealership.

hiya - i just checked out their site and they only have 3dr cars and starting at 288+VAT :(

you didn't make a typo by chance did you?!  :p

whilst it was only a week ago, i'm worried that the switch into July has had an effect.  VW had a good deal on their site for £259 pm (with £6.5k dep) on PCP, but your lease deal sounds a lot better!!
Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Jkctr

« Reply #24 on: 06 July 2009, 08:58 »
Prices went up this week. I know Honda have put £1000 onto all their CW FN2 cars. Bikes are going up £1000 new as well. Something to do with raw material costs.

Second hand residules are going well too. A guy on r32oc bought one new for £20k around christmas and just traded it in for an RS4 for £22k (yep a £2k profit!)

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 06 July 2009, 11:29 »
^ yeah it was with cap vehicle finance. They go through VW finance so in theory any dealership should be able to offer you the deal, as they also get the cars through a dealership.

hiya - i just checked out their site and they only have 3dr cars and starting at 288+VAT :(

whilst it was only a week ago, i'm worried that the switch into July has had an effect.  VW had a good deal on their site for £259 pm (with £6.5k dep) on PCP, but your lease deal sounds a lot better!!

I was told that I got the last car they were offering.. which is why i didnt hesitate to take it. After looking at deals the dealers were offering I knew it was bargain.

After checking.. there are more deals on there now but like you said the price seems to have gone up. What I have found is that the deals only come along when a vehicle is new and they want them out there straight away so people see them on the road. Shortly afterwards the price seems to shoot up.

iirc the MK5 Gti was always around £349pm on a 3+35 deal. So expect the new GTi to be commanding the same kind of money when the current crop of deals have gone. So what your looking at now is still considerably cheaper than what they are worth. hth :smiley:

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
« Reply #26 on: 06 July 2009, 13:24 »
Congrats

Another mark 6 gti on the road very soon!!  Think there's going to be plenty of 59 plates running around. :cool:
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.

Offline gc76

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #27 on: 06 July 2009, 20:39 »
I saw my first GTI (other than dealer) today in the work car-park.  I felt a little bit gutted that mine wasn't the first, but on a brighter note for myself I am glad I didn't go for black again.
Tornado Red 5 door GTI, DSG, Monza Shadows, Lux Pack, RCD510, Park Assist & FT indicator

"Sounds just like a Golf"

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #28 on: 06 July 2009, 21:55 »

I was told that I got the last car they were offering.. which is why i didnt hesitate to take it. After looking at deals the dealers were offering I knew it was bargain.

After checking.. there are more deals on there now but like you said the price seems to have gone up. What I have found is that the deals only come along when a vehicle is new and they want them out there straight away so people see them on the road. Shortly afterwards the price seems to shoot up.

iirc the MK5 Gti was always around £349pm on a 3+35 deal. So expect the new GTi to be commanding the same kind of money when the current crop of deals have gone. So what your looking at now is still considerably cheaper than what they are worth. hth :smiley:

pants.... perhaps if i wait for the R20 then that'll be cheap?  hehe - ah well nvm.  lesson leant for next time.

Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
« Reply #29 on: 06 July 2009, 22:22 »
What's wrong with the black then? Mine will be in deep black pearl and I think it will be a little cracker!! :angry:
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.