Author Topic: systemseiko - oak green 16v  (Read 6998 times)

Offline systemseiko

• Here all the time
Re: systemseiko - oak green 16v
« Reply #10 on: 08 September 2008, 20:43 »
Just a quick update without pictures for now,  got car back form paint and completed rebuild,  got full year MOT on 8th August with no tissues and i was awaiting some small bits n pieces to complete before a full photoshoot.
To my dismay and disgust i got teh car hit right outside me house on Sunday,  damage is pretty bad but repairable and i will update with pict over the next few days.
Anyway only a car and no one was hurt then though  P***K that hit it was off his ead on booze.

If it is a 90 mph per hour wind and you drive your car at 90mph downwind, if you stick your head outside would you feel the wind?

Offline systemseiko

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 10 September 2008, 21:22 »
As from previous post what i can tell you is the car came back from paint and got MOT'd,  back on road and then shunted by a drunken P***K,  rather than go backwards in posts i am posting pictures of the paint job prior to the car been hit.
Nest week the car is going back in to get repaired,  so you'll have to wait for a full naked shoot in 3 or 4 weeks time,  anyway some pictures after the 1st respray.
later on will post up costing of what i have spent £ wise in relation to the build

Pure XXX

Clothes off mmm

And side view

Another nice rear

Full frontall OMG

No bumper

A winger

Another winger

In the air

Fully dressed

Nice bonnet

Nicer Roof

Rear end again with clothes

Getting better

And again

Going to take photography up full time

Staring

Need a window change

Nice

Full front

and finally

Dirt car

« Last Edit: 10 September 2008, 21:24 by systemseiko »

If it is a 90 mph per hour wind and you drive your car at 90mph downwind, if you stick your head outside would you feel the wind?

Offline systemseiko

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 10 September 2008, 23:39 »
Nearly forgot this one just after paint