Author Topic: Drew's 8v RED ride....new car!  (Read 40061 times)

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
Re: Drew's 8v white ride
« Reply #10 on: 11 March 2009, 01:28 »
Yeah .. that be spot on mate!  :cool:

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 11 March 2009, 19:51 »
Well. . changed my radiator today and not all bad really. .  couple hours and wasn't really rushing. photos, texts and KFC inbetween.  :cool:

« Last Edit: 11 March 2009, 19:57 by DrewGTI »

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #12 on: 11 March 2009, 20:43 »
Looks like it's all going well chap. BTW, in regards to the KFC, pics or it didn't happen ;) :P

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 11 March 2009, 20:49 »
Cheers dude . .just sorting out the need too's at the moment before i move on to more extra touch.  :smiley:

no pictures of the unluckyfriedkitten(KFC) but it was a boneless bucket between a few of us, just what i needed.  :cool:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #14 on: 11 March 2009, 20:53 »
Cheers dude . .just sorting out the need too's at the moment before i move on to more extra touch.  :smiley:

no pictures of the unluckyfriedkitten(KFC) but it was a boneless bucket between a few of us, just what i needed.  :cool:

I don't believe you :P haha! Me and my friend went from Yeovil to Weymouth just for a KFC, when we got there, we shared a family bucket meal, just the two of us hahahahaha!

BTW, I expect to see this slammed some point soon, don't leave it a year like I did.

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 11 March 2009, 21:01 »
KFC rules!!   :cool:

Yeah. . i will get it done but only thinking a bit. . like 40mm or so. . just don't know whats best. looked on here etc at all different kits and just not sure! don't wanna spend too much but then don't want it to be a sh*t setup!  :undecided:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #16 on: 11 March 2009, 21:03 »
KFC rules!!   :cool:

Yeah. . i will get it done but only thinking a bit. . like 40mm or so. . just don't know whats best. looked on here etc at all different kits and just not sure! don't wanna spend too much but then don't want it to be a sh*t setup!  :undecided:

You obviously know the good and bad of what people say about the coilovers, I can't fault them, more than happy with them myself. And you can drop it as much or as little as you want :) on a budget too.

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 11 March 2009, 21:07 »
Yeah. . everyone is different but then when you read it its sways your thinking. . .

how lows yours matey?

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #18 on: 11 March 2009, 21:11 »
I couldn't honestly tell you that man lol! Front end is 3 inches off the ground. I'd imagine 80mm drop on the front and 70/65 on the rear? Might be 5mm give or take on both haha! I seriously love them, bouncy at time but solid ride, not uncomfortable once you are in the car for a few days. Make the car look sooooooo much better :)

Offline DrewGTI

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 11 March 2009, 21:15 »
hahahaha    :grin: :grin:

useless  :wink: :tongue:

does look good tho! hate it when taking pictures and the huge gad between me wheel and arches!  :sad:

its in the pipelines to do, that and new maybe black or gunmetal alloys?