Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 230790 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Rhyso's posh Golf......Pics on Page 14
« Reply #200 on: 02 October 2010, 19:56 »
So today I have been mostly fitting

Footwell and puddle lights

And some later style rear lights  :cool:

Before:

Outer ones changed:

After:

Night time:

And yes I'm missing a number plate bulb.  Had to drill the screw out  :lipsrsealed:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Rhyso's posh Golf......modding has begun; PG21
« Reply #201 on: 02 October 2010, 20:30 »
Very nice bud :afro:   :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
« Reply #202 on: 02 October 2010, 20:32 »
Good work rhys :afro: all looks good to me like it subtle mods its the way forward  :cool: :wink:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #203 on: 02 October 2010, 20:37 »
Cheers lads  :smiley:  really pleased with the lights.  More of a US spec dark lens in the daylight and has updated the rear nicely  :cool:

Pressed plates and plate holders next

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #204 on: 02 October 2010, 20:53 »
Looking good.

Offline Bellend

• I live here
« Reply #205 on: 02 October 2010, 22:36 »
Erm wow!  :shocked:

Them lights are like practically the same but SOOO different.

That change is well noticeable, looks way better! :afro:

REMAP.  :evil:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #206 on: 03 October 2010, 09:18 »
Cheers lads  :smiley:  really pleased with the lights.  More of a US spec dark lens in the daylight and has updated the rear nicely  :cool:

Seeing those pics mate, I am gonna have to get me wallet out! You got the bits from Stoke did you?? Will have to sweet talk you for the coding though  :wink:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #207 on: 03 October 2010, 09:42 »

Seeing those pics mate, I am gonna have to get me wallet out! You got the bits from Stoke did you?? Will have to sweet talk you for the coding though  :wink:

Hehe I knew you wouldn't be able to resist  :tongue:  Yeah I ordered them from Stoke Audi.  Think I ended up with the MY09 lights which is fine as I think the MY11 are 'too dark'  :undecided:

I'll help you with the coding if you send me that part number  :wink:  Ideally you should do the coding before installing them so give me a shout if you need a hand  :smiley:  Don't forget you need the adaptor loom from Kufatec too  :nerd:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
« Reply #208 on: 03 October 2010, 10:09 »

Hehe I knew you wouldn't be able to resist  :tongue:  Yeah I ordered them from Stoke Audi.  Think I ended up with the MY09 lights which is fine as I think the MY11 are 'too dark'  :undecided:

I'll help you with the coding if you send me that part number  :wink:  Ideally you should do the coding before installing them so give me a shout if you need a hand  :smiley:  Don't forget you need the adaptor loom from Kufatec too  :nerd:

Oh yeah, forgot about the loom. I don't know whether the MY2011 lights for the Sportback were darker or not. I know the 3dr ones were. Will order them when I come back off me holidays! Maybe fit and code at the same time if I take a trip over the bridge  :wink:
Part no for the light is A8E0 947 135 D6 PS and I paid £69.79 +VAT for it. Simple install, straight swap.
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
« Reply #209 on: 03 October 2010, 10:10 »
Oh and touch up paint part number is ALST 0P2 Z7L £6.03 +VAT  :wink:
Scott