Author Topic: Team Dynamics Imolas with Conti Winter Tyres - fit Mk6 GTi/Mk7 R - 225/40/18  (Read 1551 times)

Offline andykram

• I live here
I put these wheels up for sale last November believing our new car was to arrive imminently. In the end it was delayed and is due to arrive at the end of this month so I am posting the wheels up for sale again. I have left the original post below (in quotes) as it was and the only extra thing to say since then is that the wheels weren't used last winter either.
After 25 years of VW ownership we take delivery of a different brand soon and the wheels and tyres below are now surplus to requirements as they don't fit the new car. They have served extremely well very briefly on my Mk6 GTi and subsequently on my wife's 2 Golf Mk7 Rs. They 've only been used on three winters out of the 6 years I've owned them so can't have covered more than 4000 miles or so so they are in excellent condition. The alloys are perfect with no kerbing whatsoever and there is loads of tread on the tyres which were the top rated winter tyre at the time of purchase. I wanted to get these posted asap with the weather deteriorating  so I apologize that I haven't fully washed them but i will do that before sale. They are dry stored and covered all year in my parents' garage (where the photos were taken). On the worst winter (2018 or 2019?) they were absolutely fantastic in thick snow - the R just breezed around where there were other cars littering the roadways. I also live in a hilly area and again, they were fantastic and never had a problem. I'm just gutted they don't fit the new car so they may as well go to someone on here who can get the benefit from them. Come with all accessories as pictured in the last photo. £499.

« Last Edit: 13 September 2022, 19:08 by andykram »

Offline Peter_booker2003

• Not said much yet
Hey Andy,

Have you still got these? I remember you putting them for sale last year and was interested then.

Thanks
Pete

Offline andykram

• I live here
Yes bud, I still have them. I actually tried to PM you the other day before I re-posted them but it wouldn't let me send it. It says you can't receive private messages for some reason.
« Last Edit: 10 September 2022, 12:00 by andykram »

Offline Peter_booker2003

• Not said much yet
Cheers Andy,

Deciding what to do at the moment but will let you know if I'm keen on yours.

Thanks

Offline andykram

• I live here
On ebay now