Author Topic: Bye Bye Boris  (Read 1477 times)

Offline willni

• I live here
Bye Bye Boris
« on: 07 July 2022, 12:36 »
So what do we all think will happen next?
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: Bye Bye Boris
« Reply #1 on: 07 July 2022, 13:07 »
He'll tell us constantly how brilliant he is, blame everyone else and ignore his own cock-ups and dishonesty?
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 07 July 2022, 15:07 »
As we speak a horde of web toed populists are dusting off their shotguns and catapults ready to storm Whitehall as soon as they get the nod…

Someone with one trouser leg rolled up has sent a coded message to his counterpart in Durham setting the wheels in motion to serve papers on Starmer to ensure no progress is made from the evil left.

Eton School for posh clowns have congratulated themselves and are rewriting a few bits of their syllabus.

Xi has raised a glass as another another part of his grand master plan falls into place.

The AI network is sat patiently waiting for its moment.

Newspaper bosses will continue to be like dogs with two tails.

Meme writers will have to diversify for a while.

Meanwhile it’ll be business as usual for us poor saps in the pawn ranks.
Everything changes yet nothing really changes.

Maybe Ben Wallace would be worth a shout? He looks like the sort of guy who won’t take sh!t from anyone so might provide a bit of amusement on the world stage. Whoever takes the hot seat things will still be crap at ground level within these isles, so we might as well have someone who won’t be too boring to keep us distracted while we can’t afford to buy anything even if they could find enough chips to make anything.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline joe6

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 08 July 2022, 08:41 »
The soap opera continues with players all trying to do down the rest. Nothing will change. Wallace could be the best of a not very good bunch. At least he had a proper job before politics.
Mk6 GTI Carbon Grey, 2010 Bluetooth and voice fitted, a few VCDS mods still a comfortable family car. Red Scirocco 2011 twin charger stage 1 - enjoyable drive now gone.  White 2016 Polo GTI (roller skate on steroids) replaced with an Indium Grey 2019 7.5 GTI PP.

Online fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #4 on: 08 July 2022, 10:41 »
It all just means they will do nothing except fight like rats in a sack for X number of months before they actually do any real work... you know, things like trying to counter spiralling inflation and cost of living...

Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 08 July 2022, 15:07 »
It all just means they will do nothing except fight like rats in a sack for X number of months before they actually do any real work... you know, things like trying to counter spiralling inflation and cost of living...

I know that situation all too well with our Northern Irish 'government'  :cry:
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/