Author Topic: 2023 Build Weeks  (Read 7954 times)

Offline Stretts

• Not said much yet
Re: 2023 Build Weeks
« Reply #60 on: 28 March 2023, 16:14 »
Had another update from the dealer this afternoon. Now week 51 . Will I ever see my manual GTi???? :sad:
2018 white 3 door Gti, Seville wheels 90% tinted glass. Now sold.
2020 Mk 8 etsi R Line. Now sold.
2024 Manual White GTI  Adelaide's, winter pack & camera.

Offline Adam T7

• I live here
« Reply #61 on: 28 March 2023, 16:23 »
My 7.5 was caught up in the WLTP delays in 2018. In fairness dealer was pretty good and as frustrated as I was. I did write to the UK COE and one of her staff contacted me and used to update me at least once a week, it was she that told me when it was at the Dock and going on the the ship to Harwich that week - rang the dealer and told them😄. The lady in question was actually pretty good and proactive.

However, my wait was nothing compared to some of the details I’ve read here, I’d have lost the will to live by now.
MY2019 GTI Mk 7.5 Performance. DSG, 5 Door, Rear Camera, Climate Windscreen and Rear Window Factory Tints, Indium Grey.

Offline GTI_Ant

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #62 on: 30 March 2023, 00:49 »
Mine is now included in my will as part of my estate in case I never live to see it.
GTi Clubsport DCC winter pack rear camera
Previous:
7.5R 3dr DSG DPB Prets Dynaudio
MK7 GTI PP Tungsten Silver Manual Nav Dynaudio Winter Pack Park Assist

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #63 on: 30 March 2023, 12:30 »
Mine is now included in my will as part of my estate in case I never live to see it.

As EV sales flatline, they're probably waiting for more BEV sales to bring the fleet CO2 average down before they can build yours!  :grin:

I did get a ride to the train station in an ID Buzz on Monday after selling my Born - good effort there with the Buzz. Pity no Eco Warrior Hippies can afford one. That one was a demo with an £81k price tag.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline ar899

• Here all the time
« Reply #64 on: 30 March 2023, 16:05 »

As EV sales flatline, they're probably waiting for more BEV sales to bring the fleet CO2 average down before they can build yours!  :grin:

I did get a ride to the train station in an ID Buzz on Monday after selling my Born - good effort there with the Buzz. Pity no Eco Warrior Hippies can afford one. That one was a demo with an £81k price tag.

80 grand for a van...... :shocked:

Offline Beclou

• Not said much yet
« Reply #65 on: 02 April 2023, 20:32 »
She finally arrived, I’ve only just got round to giving her a proper wash and polish 😍😍

2023 DSG GTI - White,Pan roof on Adelaide and winter pack

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #66 on: 02 April 2023, 22:21 »
Congrats! Nice day to get the roof opened up too  :cool:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner