Author Topic: Dan's N5T LO daily - VR6 Turbo build starting #95  (Read 153694 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
And i'd say is done!  :grin: it's low enough.

those trims really do look good with the colour of the car. :cool:

The fact you are planning a mk2 is great, will you be keeping both?  :shocked:

Offline Jimp

• I live here
Mk2 project ay. Oooow. I think 11pages and u wanna already start some big things is what makes me keep readin?

Haha i aim to please :D

cut the back off my merc trims so i've been rocking them tie wrapped onto my wheels..

you know how it is

Dan
Sheeeet  :shocked: That looks amazing man  :cool::afro:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Mr monday, uve made my hard day better haha. Whens the extra notchin happening?

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
And i'd say is done!  :grin: it's low enough.

those trims really do look good with the colour of the car. :cool:

The fact you are planning a mk2 is great, will you be keeping both?  :shocked:

Not quite low enough ;) yeah of course dude, me and bro are thinking of a project, depends how much i wanna do to the ibiza haha :)

Mk2 project ay. Oooow. I think 11pages and u wanna already start some big things is what makes me keep readin?

Haha i aim to please :D

cut the back off my merc trims so i've been rocking them tie wrapped onto my wheels..

you know how it is

Dan
Sheeeet  :shocked: That looks amazing man  :cool::afro:

Thanks dude :D

Mr monday, uve made my hard day better haha. Whens the extra notchin happening?

I aim to please :D the extra notching is not needed :) i'm waiting on parts to flip the tie rod ends then i can go lower (chop a coil as the front coilovers have built up springs instead of helpers)

One of the caps got stolen lastnight :( so not rocking these anymore..

Machine polished her today though, i'm not a detailing person but came out okay :)

Dan

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Chop a coil? Lol. Dan mondays way to lower a maxed out car. I like it. I don't have to cos av got helpers and threads left. What make r the coillies

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Chop a coil? Lol. Dan mondays way to lower a maxed out car. I like it. I don't have to cos av got helpers and threads left. What make r the coillies

Haha too right ;) they're raceland (ebay specials) but same setup as the polo 6n2 so don't have helpers :)

My car got keyed that's why i machine polished it but it's still as visible as before :(

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Y do people key cars. Its just a pain. And raceland. How far is it dropped then?

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Y do people key cars. Its just a pain. And raceland. How far is it dropped then?

Because they're pussies :) they're all the way down with chopped bumpstops, but has like 3 extra coils on the bottom (because of the lack of helper springs)

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Started the trackrod end flip but i ended up blowing my drill up 1/8th of the way through..

guess i'll leave that for another time.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Fook me, bonnet vandalised on the mk3 estate, this one keyed, trim stolen, why just one as well, almost like it was done just to p155 you off!

next purchase should be a cheap IP cam and find out who the feck it is me thinks!