Author Topic: VW Finance 2 Years Free Servicing  (Read 697 times)

Offline GTi Andy

• Not said much yet
VW Finance 2 Years Free Servicing
« on: 04 January 2024, 15:40 »
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I’m looking getting a used GTi PP next week and was offered 2 years free servicing if I take out the VW finance. Now if I do take out the finance and then withdraw from the agreement a few days later do I get to keep the services?

I have found a few old threads on the net that suggests this indeed does work but they are from a few years ago. Has anyone recently done this?

Offline Tractor Dave

• GTI forum regular
Re: VW Finance 2 Years Free Servicing
« Reply #1 on: 04 January 2024, 19:58 »
Ask the dealer to add it separately.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 04 January 2024, 20:27 »
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I’m looking getting a used GTi PP next week and was offered 2 years free servicing if I take out the VW finance. Now if I do take out the finance and then withdraw from the agreement a few days later do I get to keep the services?

I have found a few old threads on the net that suggests this indeed does work but they are from a few years ago. Has anyone recently done this?

You have a right to withdraw and the only interest you pay is per day and very small. It’s like the 14 day cooling off period they give you.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline LSBristol

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2024, 21:52 »
Did this Dec 2020. Took out PCP, cancelled within 14 days by calling VWFS, paying about £6 of interest. Used the two free services over the next two years with no issues.
mk7.5 non-PP, Indium Grey, manual

TCR backbox
Bola B16 19" in crystal sylver
DTUK pedalbox+

Offline GTi Andy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 07 January 2024, 09:21 »
Thanks