Author Topic: mk3 wbumpersith textured bumper  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Re: mk3 wbumpersith textured bumper
« Reply #10 on: 15 January 2010, 00:30 »
No worries, I had stick for making my GTI look like a CL but I did have other plans in mind.

Offline hyland770

• I live here
  • Vw Golf 1.6 estimated to have around 500+ bhp
« Reply #11 on: 15 January 2010, 11:56 »
No worries, I had stick for making my GTI look like a CL but I did have other plans in mind.

what plans were these then?

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #12 on: 15 January 2010, 12:03 »

Was going to turn it into a bit of a sleeper with a 1.8t or VR6 conversion but got bored and sold it.

Offline hyland770

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 15 January 2010, 13:21 »

Was going to turn it into a bit of a sleeper with a 1.8t or VR6 conversion but got bored and sold it.

yeah had the same sort of idea hence the supercharging question, also thought theres not much point it would just be easier to but a vr6 and put textured bumpers on that lol

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 15 January 2010, 17:46 »
There are a few blue mk3s with textured bumpers in the US that look awesome. Doesn't work well with greens or reds though.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline hyland770

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 16 January 2010, 11:44 »
There are a few blue mk3s with textured bumpers in the US that look awesome. Doesn't work well with greens or reds though.

mine is dragon green  lol and there not that bad if you keep them in good shape, honest!!!  :embarassed:

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 16 January 2010, 17:41 »

mine is dragon green  lol and there not that bad if you keep them in good shape, honest!!!  :embarassed:
Dragon green is such a nice colour it would be a shame not to colour code to be honest  :wink:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #17 on: 16 January 2010, 19:13 »

Dragon green is such a nice colour it would be a shame not to colour code to be honest  :wink:

Green and Blue look good colour matched.
« Last Edit: 07 December 2011, 23:55 by Wayne »