Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 286236 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #1430 on: 03 August 2010, 23:12 »
Schumaker eh!

I haven't seem a German take such a hard right since June 14th 1940.   :rolleyes:

Offline Stronz

• I live here
  • Sold!

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #1432 on: 04 August 2010, 15:18 »
She's pretty good with the pitlane stuff so should be good fronting the coverage. Much better than the new girl on Moto GP who seems to fluff it up all the time. Oh how I miss Suzie Perry. At least I can still get a fix of the Perry on the Gadget show. Anyone see her legs this week? Phoooaaarrrr!!!!!!

Nick

Offline Stronz

• I live here
  • Sold!
« Reply #1433 on: 04 August 2010, 16:07 »
I wonder what happened to that 19ft catsuit picture after it was taken down... :shocked:

Offline VR6_ROB

• I live here
  • Mk2 VR6 / Corrado G60
« Reply #1434 on: 04 August 2010, 21:15 »
when senna took prost out on the first corner to win the championship all them  years ago did he get any grief over it
I remember schumi did a similiar move to hill in adelaide to win the championship and he got so much grief

like you all say the concrete wall made the move look worse if it had'nt been there
nothing would of been said

people are talking because its not the first time this season he has done it. Remember canada when he pulled a stunt on massa. People were straight onto it then but MS got away with that one.

And as for the Senna not getting grief, i seem to remember he got grief for it. I remember him arguing in a press conference that he went for a gap, and if they (FIA) are going to stop him going in gaps then he would quit because its against a race drivers instinct. But to be fair to Senna, he had very good reason to do that, he was screwed over by the stewards for putting him on the wrong side of the grid. MS in adelade was different. MS completely screwed up going off the track and he knew he had lost it, so instead of doing the sportsmans like thing and trying to get the place back he decided he would try and barge into him instead.

i never knew the full story behind senna thats why i asked see things different now

i also want webber to win he deserves he has been a bit clumsy but still doing well
i dont like vettel at all did oyu see him getting angry after the last race

Offline loki86

• Here all the time
« Reply #1435 on: 06 August 2010, 20:02 »
hey i need help....what channel is fia going to be on here in dallas, texas, i cant find it and i have regular tv no cable  :embarassed:

Offline raferackstraw

• I live here
« Reply #1436 on: 06 August 2010, 20:19 »
Should be interesting come Japan:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/7925699/Formula-1-to-be-presented-by-female-for-first-time.html
hoo bloody ray cant stand that lanky streak of pi55 humphries or eddie jordan the pair of em ruin the coverage

wayne gardner smokes one rothmans too many
500cc 2stroke bad for ya health

adamrob69

« Reply #1437 on: 06 August 2010, 21:39 »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/7925699/Formula-1-to-be-presented-by-female-for-first-time.html
hoo bloody ray cant stand that lanky streak of pi55 humphries or eddie jordan the pair of em ruin the coverage

Theres only one man that ruins the coverage and thats Legard

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #1438 on: 07 August 2010, 20:38 »

Theres only one man that ruins the coverage and thats Legard

Amen to that. That bloke ruins the entire experience. Me nd the missus have both fallen asleep during the race because as a key role, he fails to keep us enthralled.

The missus says he needs his gob taping shut.  :laugh:

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #1439 on: 08 August 2010, 02:26 »
you don't know how good you've got it!

here the coverage is bbc but with adverts.
either side of the adverts there is usually a few minutes of aussie comentators who are truly awful. they get all their info from the autosport website and never talk about whats actually happening on track and quite often come out with things that are just plain wrong.
to add to that one of them talks like a stroke victim on valium.

legard is murray walker in comparison.  :laugh: