Author Topic: An apology from me re OBDEleven  (Read 1045 times)

Offline sjw

• I live here
An apology from me re OBDEleven
« on: 02 May 2021, 22:52 »
Recently there have been a few threads about battery coding with OBDEleven. I've stated numerous times that you don't need Pro to code a battery...

I checked the other day and it appears you do! However, if you get very lucky, like I obviously did, the app may glitch and let you go through with the coding. I do not have Pro, but have successfully coded the battery, somehow. That's why I thought you didn't need it.

So, sorry to anyone who had to shell out another 20 quid that they weren't expecting!  :undecided: :embarrassed: :laugh:

Offline Al1040

• Here all the time
Re: An apology from me re OBDEleven
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2021, 10:05 »
Thanks for the update sjw, that clears up the potential confusion.
Just waiting for my battery to arrive and will be giving it a go. Fortunately I do have pro (good deal last Black Friday). :smiley:
67 Plate Mk 7.5 GTD DSG

Offline Finglonga

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2021, 15:25 »
Logged out of mine yesterday and tried to code my battery to see if possible......Didn't want to play though.

Then couldn't remember my password to log back in, found it eventually. :grin:. Worth the extra for the Pro Licence anyway, small price to pay for what can be done.

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2021, 22:38 »
A while back you could use credits to access pro for the day, maybe you did that then coded your battery?

Offline sjw

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2021, 07:39 »
Maybe I did!