Author Topic: Table of fuses  (Read 733 times)

Offline clubsport

• I live here
Table of fuses
« on: 31 March 2022, 14:17 »
Does anyone have a list of function of fuses on a mark 7 GTi?

My handbook, doesn't seem to have a comprehensive list of all of the fuses?

I am sure I have seen something online before, despite searching online and on this board I can't seem to find a comprehensive list for a UK car.

Thanks

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: Table of fuses
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2022, 14:30 »
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 31 March 2022, 14:35 »
Many thanks Watts for the link, I have that page, but wasn't sure if it was for UK spec cars?

My own fuse box layout seems to have a different layout to the one above, similar but not the exact grouping of fuses.

On the paged linked it does say;

"Depending on the version and specification of your vehicle, the fuse numbers and positions may differ to those given in the table. If necessary ask your Volkswagen dealership for the exact fuse layout."

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the data from the UK VW dealer?
Cheers.
« Last Edit: 31 March 2022, 14:42 by clubsport »

Offline joe6

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 31 March 2022, 17:52 »
Not got a dealer copy but have used this version and found it accurate for what I wanted - fuses live with ignition on and off. https://fuse-box.info/volkswagen/volkswagen-golf-vii-mk7-2013-2020-fuses
Mk6 GTI Carbon Grey, 2010 Bluetooth and voice fitted, a few VCDS mods still a comfortable family car. Red Scirocco 2011 twin charger stage 1 - enjoyable drive now gone.  White 2016 Polo GTI (roller skate on steroids) replaced with an Indium Grey 2019 7.5 GTI PP.

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 31 March 2022, 18:38 »
Tks joe6, I have seen that page, again, quite a few differences to my actual fusebox layout for a UK Rhd GTi.