Author Topic: GTI Clubsport.....Can't be long now  (Read 205738 times)

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
GTI Clubsport.....Can't be long now
« on: 21 January 2016, 15:21 »
Golf GTI Clubsport Edition details not finalised

21 January 2016
Hot hatch model information expected in late Q1 2016

VW0094-16

The Golf GTI Clubsport Edition 40 is going to be sold in the UK but pricing, specification and open for order date are still to be determined.

We expect to have more details before the end of Q1.
« Last Edit: 12 September 2016, 11:03 by jv »
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline wigit

• I live here
Re: GTI Clubsport sad news for now.....
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2016, 16:53 »
VW need to short there sh!t out, the dirty derv debacle is effecting petrol sales as with R residuals impacting on everything and no R400 or Cluobsport at the moment people are losing interest, these are halo models, niche maybe but what a lot of owners want

I can see realistically be the end of the year i will not have a VW and will try something else for a few years

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2016, 17:52 »
I feel your pain we have 2 deposit's for the Golf R400 and 2 for the Edition 40...........but no details to base the order on.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline HA54SYM`

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2016, 17:55 »
That's a bit of a let down to be honest.

Dave
94 - Roversport Tomcat Racecar

Offline action09

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 21 January 2016, 19:44 »
Golf GTI Clubsport Edition details not finalised

21 January 2016
Hot hatch model information expected in late Q1 2016

VW0094-16

The Golf GTI Clubsport Edition 40 is going to be sold in the UK but pricing, specification and open for order date are still to be determined.

We expect to have more details before the end of Q1.

Who is the source for this?  Its not that I don't believe you but last week this forum said the 14/15th Jan, earlier today it was the 1st Feb and last week my dealer said he had heard nothing and his owner is on the VW UK board.

I really hope this is not the case as that now looks like a June car at the very earliest  :sad:

Jackie Treehorn

« Reply #5 on: 21 January 2016, 19:54 »
VW need to short there sh!t out, the dirty derv debacle is effecting petrol sales as with R residuals impacting on everything and no R400 or Cluobsport at the moment people are losing interest, these are halo models, niche maybe but what a lot of owners want

I can see realistically be the end of the year i will not have a VW and will try something else for a few years

Whoa easy tiger its not too bad, just a possible delay for a short while.   

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 21 January 2016, 20:01 »
Who is the source for this?  Its not that I don't believe you but last week this forum said the 14/15th Jan, earlier today it was the 1st Feb and last week my dealer said he had heard nothing and his owner is on the VW UK board.

I really hope this is not the case as that now looks like a June car at the very earliest  :sad:

evo1986 (Lee) is a dealer who is also a forum sponsor. If you look at his signature you'll see whereabouts.
He doesn't post that often but when he does post it is usually pertinent things about VW and in particular Golfs  :laugh:
He'll be taking it straight from a VW bulletin.

HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline action09

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 21 January 2016, 20:13 »
Apologies, my anger made me type too quick before seeing his signature

Offline jassi14

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 21 January 2016, 21:18 »
Just mimics my experience with VW so far over the clubsport.
Emailed two local dealers at the beginning of the year, have not had a single reply from Northampton VW - surely someone there must at that branch dealing with this!
« Last Edit: 21 January 2016, 21:30 by jassi14 »

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 21 January 2016, 22:55 »

Imo the R400 is never going to happen. VW have more to worry about with their diesel cars and winning back consumer confidence.