Author Topic: Waxamomo Shopping List  (Read 2670 times)

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
Re: Waxamomo Shopping List
« Reply #10 on: 15 March 2012, 12:23 »
@ scar its not to say its poo. just that the fk will keep the cost down, replacing the wheel sealant, and a sealant. i mean nattys is really good imo, just the fk gives a very "clean/shiney" sort of look, where the wax looks a bit "wetter/glossier" probably not explained in the most eloquent of manners but i know what i mean  :grin:

i'd consider a paint cleanser/polish as well

I know what you mean mate, it is an expensive hobby detailing. Have never used FK, I may well try it out!

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #11 on: 15 March 2012, 19:42 »
Nice list  :laugh:

A few little recommendations/idea's......

...Dodo Juice Born to be Mild is a lovely and excellent shampoo and might save some pennies
...Jetseal as mentioned above is a good sealant, also take a look at Auto Finesse Tough Coat, it's my favourite sealant at the moment  :smiley:
...Only thing you have mentioned is spray bottles and heads for the bilberry and super degreaser

Apart from that, nice list.

Offline Mr Savage

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 15 March 2012, 20:36 »
and i almost choked when my list came to £55. I would love to see the reciept for that lot  :smiley:

You don't want to know mate.  :laugh:

Cheers Waxamomo, some excellent advice on this board! Don't know what i'd do without it!

Thanks tg1! Saving pennies always sounds like a good idea to me.  :grin:
Current - MK7 Golf GTI - Tornado Red, 5 Door, DSG, Performance Pack, Dynamic Chasis Control, Panoramic Sunroof, Discover Navigation, Dynaudio.

On Order - MK7 Golf R - Pearlescent Black, 3 Door, DSG, Vienna Leather, Discover Nav Pro, Rear View Camera, High Beam Assist, Keyless Entry, Dynaudio (Tech Pack)

All gone.

Now;

MK7 Golf R - Lapiz Blue, 5 Door, DSG, Carbon Nappa, Discover Nav Pro.